part 5

Kailash entered The Room where Parul was Admitted.Baby needs to be in incubator for few more days.When it all started Kailash informed Parul that they ll keep the baby n send Akshu somewhere else.But now she is out of coma n he cant just leave her like that n most importantly Baby Needs Her.If Anything happened to baby Ramprabhu wont spare him or Parul.
He is gonna break this news to Parul n he was worried how she gonna react.

    Parul with her ear pods on relaxing as if she came for a Staycation..kailash locked the door,goes sat beside her n touched her hands,She opened her eyes n Sat straight n asked when are we going home Kailash,I miss my room..Kailash was kind of miffed as she isnt understanding the weight of the situation.Parul pls behave like a new mom.you came in for your Delivery not on a vacation,what if anyone see you like this,remember My fathers Men are here everywhere.even after all these years you havent learned a thing.Parul made faces n started sulking.

Kailash with a serious tone told her,Listen to me carefully,That girl is out of Coma,After childs birth.Parul stood up from the bed n was going berserk,No now I ll go to jail,she will go to her family and inform I was the one who did the accident.Kailash pls save me,let's go back to London.pls let's go now .kailash PARUL calm down lemme finish..
   she suffered a memory loss,she couldnt remember a thing ,she keeps on uttering only one word ABHI.we shdnt leave her like this,Its v important to keep her in our eye sight.And Baby needs Moms warmth,caring n most importantly Mother feed,Its been 2 days u havent stepped out n went to see the baby..never held him in your hands,you agreed to play along now put some effort.its our Baby now..Dont make ppl doubt us with your actions.

  Parul asked him how are we gonna take her to our Mansion? What are you gonna tell your Father?I dont think it's a going to work for a long time.Kailash let's say the truth to your father.Lets leave to London.Parul stop, leave that sll to me.i know how to deal my Dad.

   Abhi N Rohan travelling back to Udaipur .All Abhi could think was those tiny fingers he held n the babys Face,baby looked so familiar to him,he felt a strong connection.His thoughts were disturbed as his phone rings.Its Harshwardhan n He informed Abhi where ve u reached, Abhi replied jus comeout of Airport,on the way to home sir,No come to hospital told HB,come soon,Neil is out of Coma...He needs you ..come soon.Abhi was so happy n informed the Driver to take him to Birla Hospital n he shared the news with Rohan.

  Neil was surrounded by his family members but his eyes searched for his Brother.Abhi came rushing into the room n Stopped looking at Niel.He got emotional Niel  my baby brother,how r u feeling,Rohan check the vitals,get me all the Reports,Call the Neuro.Bhai Am fine girl replied in a tierd tone,Look at you,what happened to you.Niel knew his brother one look he found out his bro is not in his real self,Abhi told him am fine,its jus hectic schedules n I was travelling,that's why?

Then came the Qn which Abhi was scared to answer He knew Niel gonna ask this,Where is Bhabi,By now Baby might ve born na..is it a boy or a girl..Abhi cant meet his eyes,He gave a Stare to Aarohi n MJ who were standing on the other side.. b4 he could say anything Neuro Dr came n asked everyone to go out.

  Abhi n team of Neuro Drs met in a cabin.He informed them,There is Good news n a Bad news.Good news is Niel is out of Coma n fine..Bad News is He is paralysed ,His left side is paralysed but There is hope with modern medicine n Therapies he will be cured,but it will take Time.in a day or 2 he can be discharged ,in a month we can Start his Physiotherapy sessions.

  Mj came n asked Abhi now you will come home Abhi.you dont ve the reason to stay at hospital.i have apologised for my mistakes but you are not ready to forgive me.Maa in a soft tone Mistake no Maa it's a blunder,Akshu calls you Maa from her heart but you never accepted her as your Daughter,it was all name sake.You only love me,And I love Akshu n she is my happiness u pretend to love her.its all a pretence,if you really loved her,you wouldn't ve done this blunder that day,you would ve slapped Aarohi,dint believed her words n Throw my Akshu out of the House.If Akshu dont ve a right or place in that house then  I dont belong there too.Mj eyes filled n Abhi pls dont say this  pls forgive me,I realised my mistake,Am praying every minute for Akshus safety,pls Beta Forgive me.

Anandh ,Harsh,Manish calmed down both mom n son.Manish went to Abhis side n told Anow what's more  important is Niels health n recovery,We have to tell him abt Akshu missing from home.we dont know how he is gonna take it remember he risked his life to save the Baby n Akshu.Think about him,what if he knew that his wife n mom are the reason behind This.its not good for his recovery, Slowly we ve to tell the truth but how much truth let the elders handle it..After much coaxing from Anandh,Harsh,Manish Abhi agreed to go to Birlas.

   After 10 months Abhi's Foot Touched Birla house Threshold.He was pushing Niels Wheelchair.After settling him in his room,Abhi hesitantly climbed the Stairs which lead to Their Room.He dint ve the heart to go to the room ,He opened the door memories of him n Akshu flashed infront of his eyes,Their Happy moments,Fights,Arguments,Sadness,This room is a silent witness to all of it.He get lost in his thoughts,he remembered the Day Akshu came back to his life,gave their marriage a 2nd chance.

   After lot of disturbance finally both were alone in their Haven n they were dying to hug EO.The moment they entered the room Abhi locked the door,Put their phone in silence,Disconnected the intercom.he let his pager on side table.Akshu was clueless.He came towards her pulled her into a Tight Hug.She hugged him back with same fierce as him.He said Akshu,She  sshhd him n snuggled in his chest deeper ,pls dont say anything Abhi.letme feel you.both stood still ,donno for how long,Then Abhi said Akshu promise me come what may you will never leave me.Not even You will  go n stay at Goenka house without me..We both go to hospital together n comeback home together,The past year was a Living Hell without you,I dont want tobe alone  ever again,Promise me.Akshu's eyes welled up n said promise Abhi ,i cant survive Without you.I cant go through those horrible days of my life again,i will prefer death rather than staying away from you n Abhi closed her mouth n reprimanded her not to repeat such words. He kissed her forhead n trailed soft kisses , she was kissing him back ,Abhi whispered in her ears,I Need You Akshu,Ineed you More Abhi both completely immersed in eachother,he took her in his arms Walked towards their bed.

Abhi snapped out from his thoughts,here he is standing alone in that lifeless Room.

It's been 10 days since baby was born.Now his health has improved n Drs told Kailash he can take his wife n son home.Ramprabhu rejoiced n asked his Maids to do all the preparation at home.let the village decorated as if its Diwali.Akshu was also feeling better now,she can walk n do her things on her own wo anyones help.She has bit of  weakness but kavya assured with good nutritious  food n medication she ll be fine pretty soon.

Kailash informed Ramprabhu that He has appointed a Girl to take care of Parul and Baby,Her name is Swara,She lost her Parents n husband in an accident.She lost her memory abt her past.she is Kavyas Relative..I ve enquired abt her,Trustworthy. N I feel she ll take good care of Parul and baby.After giving a thought Ramprabhu agreed.

  Kailash told kavya to inform Swara abt the decision how she shd behave,what's her duty,She shd cover her face in veil(ghoongat) She shdnt talk to anyone apart from Parul,him n kavya.Tell her abt my dad n if he asks anything she shd reply in yes or No nothing more.

Finally Akshu cameout ,The Ray's of sunlight fell on her.Rampandey,kailash Parul with baby travelled in a car.Kavya and Akshu travelled in a seperate car Akshu was very anxious,Her eyes nvr left the car infront of her,Her eyes searching for the baby..
The cars entered the Big mansion..Akshu was watching n noticed the distance from the compound to the Main Mansion home is quiet long,n the whole way was guarded by men with Big Guns..Akshu dint feel good at what she jus saw,was scared.,Wher am I stuck..Car came to halt n Whole village was gathered to welcome The newborn n new mom..Aarti was taken to Kailash parul with baby...Due to the noise Baby started crying n parul couldnt make baby quiet.Akshu who was standing with kavya Rushed to Parul n took Baby from her hand n with in mins baby stopped crying.Ramprabhu noticed this n signed them to enter home.Kailash Parul went a step ahead n  Akshu with Baby behind them  Entered the Main hall of the Mansion,ppl started showering Flowers from top on Akshu n baby.Akshu smiling looking at baby eventhough  her face was covered ,But baby n she can see EO clearly.