part 17

Abhi n Akshu were stunned looking at the TV,Tears started rolling down their cheeks,Abhi's hand on Akshus Abdomen..They kept starring at the TV in silent...It was Pics,vdos of Akshu in Coma..Her pregnancy journey..The times she uttered Abhi,her sonography vdos,where they heard Abhirs heartbeats,it ended with Abhir crying on Akshus chest as newborn n she tears rolling from eyes..
Abhi n Akshu were numb ,they were still for couple of minutes n Akshu breakdown n hugged Abhi to her whole strength..Abhi also crying,overwhelmed at what jus he saw..They both hugged EO n cried their heart out..Then Akshu break off from the hug n went to the bed n took Abhir n hugged him close to her chest..Abhi joined her n hugged them both..Both kissed Abhir,Abhi kissed Akshu ..calmed her down n whispered he ll wake up..put him down..She did n laid nxt to Abhir hugging him close..n both of them fall asleep..

  Next morning Akshu n Abhir wake up very early..n was processing what happened lastnight..Akshu kept her head on Abhis shoulder n said Abhi never ever in my wildest dream I thought I ll witness something like this.. our Abhir how he survived all these month in silence..jus hearing beep sounds from monitors.Abhi continued yes Akshu not  only us missed ur pregnancy journey even Abhir dint have a normal fetus life..he nvr listened to his mummy papa voices or anyone else..I need to meet kavya,pls take me to her Abhi said Akshu...Abhi wondered how kavya managed to get these footage..he needs to know too..

   After breakfast Akshu n Abhir left Abhir with MJ n left to kavyas home,Abhi told MJ very important we need to go..Takecare of Abhir,I will explain everything when we comeback..Harsh was there too...you guys go..We ll takecare..AbhiRa reached kavyas home ..she was taken by surprise when Akshu hugged her n started crying..Kavya said so u both saw my gift..I thought you ll call me,dint expected to see you at my home..Come sit..kavyas mom bought water for both n Akshu wipped her face..

Abhi started..Thankyou Kavya..Akshu joined him Tq so so much kavya..I donno what to say..you gave us a part of our life to live which we thought we nvr gonna live again..Abhi asked how did u managed to get these recorded..kavya said Kailash dint trust me too..so he kept a CCTV  to monitor us..parul once asked me to show the growth of baby n Kailash wanted to know the gender of the baby..he wanted a Boy baby..By gods grace it was our Abhir..I donno what would ve happened if it's a girl..Time flied n during Akshus 2nd Trimester I bonded more..I used to talk to the baby  when he was in the womb n saw him move n felt his kicks too..I was hoping one day Akshu will wake up n she ll tell her abt her family n I will REUNITE her with them..but she suffered a memory loss n I was still hopefull..

  After Abhir born n got discharged from hospital..Kailash asked me to destroy all the recordings n Akshus Medical records from the hospital..I dint destroy them..I kept it save with my mom..While shifting from Sitapur mom bought Akshus Medical records n recording with her..I borrowed laptop from kairav n Transfered the contents in pendrive.He dont know abt this.
She handed over everything to Abhi n said it's yours now.it she be with you..since her delivery Akshu dint ve a proper medical checkup..only when she came to Birla hospital they ran few vital tests..I need her to go through few test too..Akshu made a face and said no more hospital visits for me. Am perfectly fine..She Thanked kavya again n urged Abhi let's go Abhir might start crying...Abhi told kavya to goto Birla hospital n meet Rohan..he ll guide her to join her Dept..Kavya nided n said Rohan already called her..she ll Takecare..They took a leave from kavyas home.. on the way Akshu asked Abhi can we show thus to our family..yes Akshu I ll edit few parts bcoz bcoz Mimi n Maa cant handle some of the visuals..That evening Abhi invited Goenkas n showed the vdo to gorillas..Everyone got emotional n hugged Akshu n Thanked Kanhaji n Mahadev for protecting Akshu n Abhir..

   Kavya went to Birla hospital and got formally inducted..Rohan gave a tour of the hospital and introduced to Mrs.Vibuthi Head of Gynaecology Dept.They bumped into Aarohi n Kavya wished her ,in return got a cold response from Aarohi..It dint go well with kavya but Rohan told her ignore..bcoz Aarohi is like this with everyone..

    Days passed..Abhi was playing with Abhir n Shivu in their room while Akshu was sorting Abhirs clothes..Parrh came n took Shivu saying time to put him to sleep..Akshu joined His boys on bed n started playing with Abhir..now he turns on his tummy n started moving around ..holds things n put them in mouth..he laughs at seeing her n makes loud noises..Abhi mimics him..n his sound keeps increasing..Abhi tucked Abhir to sleep m joined Akshu on the couch.Akshu said Abhi you ve to go to hospital na..jus 3 days left..am gonna miss you..Abhi said am gonna miss you both..This was the longest time we spent our time together "Happily" When we r newly married I failed to keep the balance btw Duty n Family..Then my hand ..I was at home ,we were together but we were not happy..After a year finally you got pregnant and everything started to fall in place..That attack happened n who went missing..Now that finally we are together happy with our boy ,with our families ,Akshu said Thu Thu Thu ..Am happy n Am scared too Abhi..I donno whenever too much happiness comes.n we feel life is perfect something bad happens..i cant take it anymore Abhi.i will...B4 she could  finish her lines Abhi kept his finger on her lips n assured her I will nvr let anything happen to our family now..You be happy..We ll see our boy grow infront of our eyes and we will give  him a happy childhood which we both missed..He kissed her forhead and she kissed her chest she snuggled close to him n said Abhi am gonna miss you..pls extend one more week..Abhi said no Akshu I already took a month leave ..I came to Sitapur na..I promise you I ll keep the balance btw work n hospital..Time for my shower..let's go..Saying he lifted her in his arms n entered the bathroom..

   Harsh was staying at Birlas since the Time Akshu returned with Abhir.in these past year he changed Alot,realised the worth of his Family n how he lost a Life partner like MJ bcoz of his Egoistic nature.
MJ also noticed the changes in Harsh..n she was very comfortable with him now..Both were showering love on Abhir n were indulging in Saying who Abhir resembles more Nana or Nani n was having funny banter..Being Abhirs Nani Nana has bought them even more  closrrv.Akshu was watching them from the 1st floor corridor n noticed these changes n was lost in thoughts...Akshuuuu Abhis voice break her from the thoughts..she thought she shd speak to Abhi about this...

Sid called Abhi n said he want to meet him..when shd I come..Abhi said not at my home...I ll msg u the place and time..in the evening Abhi told Akshu he has somethings to takecare he ll be back soon..Akshu was like no am bored sitting at home.lets go for a drive with Abhir..we both ll wait in the car..pls pls Abhi..Mj too asked him to take Akshu with him..Abhi said Ok n all 3 left Birla house..Abhi stopped the car near the park...n asked Akshu to wait inside the car..he told her sid is here to meet him..its ok Abhi u go we ll be here waiting for you..Abhir got excited seeing kids playing in the park..Vehicles honking startled him..he started crying..Akshu gotdown from the car,trying to stop him cry..she can see Abhi n Sid talking seriously at a distance..Abhi now n then looking at the car n checking on Akshu..suddenly she felt like someone was watching her..She was looking around but dint see anyone or anything abnormal..but she couldnt brush off that strange feelings..

  Sid told Abhi abt the attack on him..Abhi was mad at him for informing it that day itself..sid said he thought its jus a pickpocket thief's..within few hrs with my mobile IMEI tracker traced those theifs.. I arrested them ,n during  enquiry they said they got paid to attack me..They said they a guy approached them showed him sid photo n told us to beat u n steal the mobile..They couldn't see his face as it was v dark n he was wearing a Mask n covered his face..he dint utter a word..but played a voice recording..Sid told Abhi tobe carefull..Enemy knew we are looking out for him n he keeps track of our moves..why did u bring Akshara mam with you..Abhi said she wanted to go for a drive saying he looked back..he couldnt find Akshara there.