part 8

Akshu regained her conscious, Abhi couldnt move away from that place,something was pulling him,Raghu n Rohan were searching for Abhi ,finally Raghu spotted him ,Abhi was trying to get into the crowd to chk on the girl,on the other side Ram P men were coming in a speeding jeep, Raghu came running n pulled Abhi by His hand n dragged him behind a Tree.Abhi was clueless why he is behaving like that n was angry,trying to release his hand from Raghu's hold,Then Raghu pleaded with his eyes n pointed fingers to the direction, Heavy weight Men with big guns Got Down From the Jeep,By then Akshu was on her feet,The men signalled her to get into the jeep n she silently followed their orders n they left that place.

Raghu had a sigh of Relief n Both Abhi n Raghu reached the Car,MG called Abhi to reach soon,they are waiting at a distance from the Entrance of the Mansion.Soon Abhi too joined them n Both cars entered the Mansion Compound..The compound was so tall that no one can see what's happening inside..after 10 mins drive they reached the Mansion.MP's Man told them to stay there,First he ll go inside n have a word with them.when he went in Parul was sitting in the Hall,He introduced himself to her n said Big Diamond Merchant is here to meet Bade saab n Chote Saab.Mp ji personally told me to take care of them.parul said pls ask them to come inside,I ll inform Kailash n his Father.She dialled Kailash n informed abt Diamond merchants want to meet them.

Abhimanyu,MG ,kairav,Varun,Rohan entered the hall,Raghu stayed in the car.After formal introduction n exchanging pleasantries MG said we are from Udaipur,have u ever visited Udaipur.All these while Parul was smiling ear to ear,this question from MJ wiped that smile,smile changed in to shock,she started sweating n panicking,Abhi n varun noticed this change in reaction,before he could ask Namaste Namaste Greeted a Loud voice from behind.Ram p holding Baby in his hand ,kailash by his side descended from the Stairs,Mp Man gave intro to All n Came to Abhi,He is Dr.Abhimanyu Birla famous Dr from Udaipur..Ram p went straight to Abhi,held his hand n said TQ Dr ji,Bcoz of you am playing with my Grandchild,You r the sole reason,you dont know how much happiness you gave to us,Everyone in the hall was confused,then kailash said Papa ,Abhimanyu is Heart surgeon,we met someother Dr.They treated Parul not him..Ram p face changed n thought of his stupidity,He kind of managed n went back n sat on his chair.Then in a serious tone asked what's the matter,Mp man said They came here to organise a Medical camp on behalf of the Diamond merchant Association and Jain Samaj ,They went to near by villages too.Kailash asked why you chose our Village,That stunned everyone,then MG managed that he heard lot abt Sitapur,How Ram P is doing social service to this villagers,Infrastructure of this village and also he built a Multispeciality hospital too which we never seen at any of the other places we visited before. By setting up the camp here we will get to show the world how Ram p has set an example to our nation.How a small village has these facilities n Moreover MP sir requested us to go here to do camp.Ram p got satisfied with this explanation n said They can set up the camp,They will get all the help needed n they can stay in the other part of the mansion.Kailash said I ve a request,tomorrow is my Fathers Birthday,can u guys set up the camp on his name,its organised as my fathers birthday gift to villagers.Ram p understood Kailash ,n he appreciated him.Ram p also said tomorow evening there is a party ,you all shd join.Now am taking a leave.

Kailash called Kavya and gave her the responsibility to set up the camp and show them their rooms so that they can take rest.He said Kavya is A Dr n from this  village too.she knew everything abt this place n people,she ll be of great help.Rohan started his usual flirty convo with kavya while going to their rooms.

Akshu was in her room,giving bath to baby.She heard few voices,Abhi was asking Rohan tobe carefull,Dont cross the limit n all.Dont get into trouble.Akshu heard Abhis voice n her heart beat fast,The unknown happiness filled her heart but she dont know why,Baby cry broughtg her back to  senses n she toweled him ,changed him to new clothes,put him to sleep.She went out n was searching around the house Bumped into kavya n asked her abt the new voices which she never heard before.Kavya said A Dr came with his team to do a Medical camp in our village,He is a very Famous Heart Surgeon, His name is b4 she could finish she got a call from Kailash n she excused herself n left the place.Akshu murmured Heart Surgeon..holding the Rudraksh in her hand hanging in her  neck..swaraa swara she heard Parul calling out for her n she walked hurriedly towards her room .