part 14

All those images flashed infront of her eyes,she cant take it anymore and she Fainted on Abhis chest ..Abhi screamed Akshu ,immediately lifted her in his arms n took her to their room.All the while begging her to wake up,Akshu Akshu,open your eyes look at me..Akshuuu.Unaware of what led to Akshu's condition..Goenkas followed Abhi..Akshu..Abhi what happened to our bachchi..Akshu beta,Akshu meri bachchi..BP,Kairav ,Mimi,Suvarna,Vansh all running behind Abhi..Kairav holding Abhir in his hands.

  Abhi carefully laid Akshu on the Bed..n started checking her pulse,Kairav eyes fell on Sid n he understood what happened,He gave Abhir to Swarna n grabbed Sid collars n what happened,What did u guys put my sister through..Abhi I told you not to do this,Akshu was not ready..why did u guys do it..stunned Goenkas ,MG screamed kairav what are you talking abt,Will u pls bother to explain me..Tears rolling down Abhi,he was rubbing Akshus palm..He sprinkled water on her face,,slowly Akshu gained conscious n Abhi got his life back....Goenkas Wrath turned to Abhi..jus then Manjari,parth,shifali entered the room..Abhi I dint expect this from you.Out of all you know Akshus Condition still you go ahead with the questioning.what was the need,why is such urgency..Were you out of your mind..

   Kairav filled in Birlas what happened..Akshu held Abhis hand n Sat with her head resting on Abhis shoulder.wiping his tears.she said Stop it, Am fine,Don't say anything to Abhi,He asked me if I am ready to do this.I agreed to answer Sid questions..Abhi was with me all the while..Those culprits were out there,roaming freely,already its delayed,.

  Abhi came close to  Bade papa whispered ..I ll explain to you later,Ladies will panic..BP understood,Manjari went to Akshu n asked how is she feeling now..Akshu said Maa am fine..I cant handle the  hortible memories of that day..It was too much,that's why I fainted..Abhi will never hurt me or force me to do anything..
Badepapa got a call ..its from Ashram,panditji will be here in 2 hours..Akshu beta can we do this pooja someother day.i ll ask panditji not to come..Akshu said No,No..am perfectly fine..This is 1st function happening in our home for Betu.everything shd go as per plan.you guys go n start the preparation..we will get ready and come down..All left .
   Akshu fed Betu n he fell asleep with in minutes..Abhi dint say a word,He was guilty,he was  cursing himself for putting her through this.Akshu put baby in cradle .She came to Abhi stood infront of him ,he was looking dow,guilty,unable to meet her eyes,she cupped his face and said look at me Abhi..pls dont blame yourself for this,Jus that I couldnt take the stress..See am perfectly fine..Abhi held his ears n asked sorry,bcoz of his stupidity she has to suffer..Akshu tried her best to comfort him..Nothing worked,Then Her eyes brightened,smile widened,She knew  how to Manao his Abhi.She hugged him and Started singing..

                 ♥️ tu aata hai seene mein
                  jab jab saansein bharti hoon
                 tere dil ki galiyon se
                 main har roz guzarti hoon
                 hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu
                main ret jaisi uDti hoon
                 kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega
                 jaise main karti hoon♥️

  Abhi heart was filled with joy,His Sukoon,His Therapy..Akshu's Song..Akshu singing for him..He was listening her sing after an year..He started smiling..Akshu kissing him while singing..n hugging him from back.he grabbed her be her waist N lifted her n twirled her..Akshu holding him tight,She stepped on his feet,he kissed her forhead,n both started to hold Each other n slow dance n get lost in that moment..Betu cry made them startle..Akshu pinched his cheeks n said now This is my Abhi..Smiling ..She kissed his lips n went n took Betu in her hands.both kissed Betu.

Abhi it's getting late,let's get ready n go down..I ll chg Betu dress by then u get ready..u both go down..I ll join u guys..Abhi said nope Betu and papa will wait for mommy infact papa will help mumma get ready,u know na am good at putting those safety pins,Tieng ur blouse Dori..sindoor lagana..Akshu shaking her head ,Achcha Baba Stay..

       AbhiRa with Betu descended the stairs..Akshu in a Red Saree,simple jewellery,Abhi in Red Kurta white pyjama,Betu as dressed up like little kanha..Everyones head turns towards them and all went Thu Thu Thu at the same time..Aarohi was also present there..with Fake smile..Akshu went passed her n gave Betu to Niel..Aarohi sensed the change in Akshus Behaviour..1st she thought she was healing n tierd but now she realised Akshu is ignoring her..Her thought were breaken by Kavyas Loud cheers..Oh my goodness Akshu you look Gorgeous,Where is My Boy friend...she gave her a stare..Arrey your Betu Rudr, n she corrected Abhir..Abhi from a distance noticed this n dint like Kavyas presence..
He went to Kairav n asked who invited her,Kairav said I did,Today Her mom n Raghu Family is coming to udaipur.. Bade papa invited them all,He wanted to Thank them n As you know we took responsibilities of them to settle in udaipur..

   Abhi said I dont know how much ever I tried I couldn't brush of this thought Kavya gave the utmost pain to Akshu She gold her,she lost her baby,Never for once she tried to tell her Abhir is her baby..yes I agree She was scared of Kailash but My Akshu suffered ,how many days n nights she cried thinking abt her baby..Abhi we cannot forget the fact bcoz of the way kavya took care of Akshu when she was in coma,today we are seeing both Akshu n Abhir Alive , hale n healthy.Her hands were tied Abhi ,understand..Think like this..She helped us in rescuing  Akshu,risking her life..Abhi agreed half heartedly..

  Panditji came and every pooja n rituals went Well..Akshu fed the 1st morsels of Rice porridge  to Abhir..He made faces n ate..MG requested Birlas to stay back n said he has invited Raghu n family and kavyas mom for dinner..He want to Thank them,he said he has allotted employees quatres of their Diamond industry..
Everyone were gathered in hall.Mimi had Betu..she said we have celebrated/performed  Every  ritual/Functions of Akshu from her Birth to her Sons name ceremony.Except we couldn't see her pregnancy phase,do her Godh barai (Baby shower) and she going in for labor..
Kavya said Dont worry Mimi wait for an Year,We will fulfill all of this wishes when Akshu gets pregnant with her 2nd baby..Al went silent n Akshus face fell.Abhi got pissed..kavya noticed the change of mood in the hall before she could say further Manjari asked Abhi to take Akshu n Betu to their room n take rest..swarna said me n Manjari ji will go to market she wants to buy gifts for Raghu n kavya family..

    Kavya took kairav to the side and asked why everyone mood changed when she mentioned abt Akshus 2nd pregnancy..
Kairav was hesitant then kavya said am Akshus Dr too..I took care of her more than a year..kairav said How Akshu had complications in getting pregnant,her accident,Internal injury,How Dr said her pregnancy might be fatal n how she convinced Abhi n all....kairav took a leave from her..Kavya went into in deep thoughts..

  Abhi tucked Akshu n Betu to sleep n he came to meet BP in the Study..Mens of Gorillas joined him..He explained him abt the investigations.How they made the culprits face with the help of Niels description.Sid wanted to confirm it with Akshu too.But we got new leads from Akshu..We feel it's not jus NGO girls getting kidnapped,we feel it's a Trap to Attack Akshu...