part 10

Kailash left The mansion with just 2 Bodyguards (his men not Ram p,By now he has his trustworthy  men among Ram p Guards)n Not in his Car but a Different one.The car just reached the Mansions Main compound he got a call from Abhi.With 2 minds to pick or not to pick,kailash answered the call..Abhi on the other side In a joyous tone wished Kailash n informed that as per his Wish They finished the camp.it was a successfull one.Kairav went to mansion to get their belongings,before leaving he want to meet him n Thank him personally for all the help he offered n for his hospitality during their stay at Mansion.He was waiting in the hospital pls come here and meet me.
Kailash felt it ll be good he see to it in person they all leave Sitapur.

   Abhi,Varun,MG,Kairav Rohan was waiting in the Cabin,Kailash came alone inside..Raghu with masks on served Snacks n Drinks which was drugged to  Kailash bodyguards.At the canine everyone thanked Kailash,All were drinking coffee,Kailash felt dizzy n before he can realise he Fainted and varun hold him n made him lay on the stretcher.Sid came in dressed as a woman in Ghoongat..Rohan, kairav,varun  went out ,hopped in Kailash  car drove away with the bodyguards.Abhi And MG left the hospital in a van followed by Raghu and Sid Pushing the stretcher n boarded in a morgue van..
  It was 6pm ,sun was setting n 3 vehicles Comes to a Halt in a secluded Area,Abhi n others shutdown from the vehicles..
Sid changed into his clothes n Shifted Kailash to the van Abhi was driving.
Abhi asked MG to leave to udaipur via flight and Act as per they planned..
It was 8 PM ,in the Mansion Akshu fed the baby,its Ram p time to play with his Grandson,So she took him to his room and waited outside,she noticed That day Ram p was not in his usual self n Rudr also feeling irritated n was started crying..Ram p called her In n asked her to take him n put him to sleep n told her to stay in her room.Akshu nodded n left the place.
  Rudr was not in a mood to sleep n he was in playfull mood.kavya too joined them n said today she ll sleep with them.Both had dinner n Akshu asked her Where was the Dr n tran who came for the camp.she ding hear their voices today,kavya was like,hmm so u keep tab on them ..haan..Then she said camp is over and they all left and Akshus face fell..Dont know why she felt sad.

In the van Kailash was tied in a Seat ,Mouth tapped..it was v dark and he was sweating.He was regaining his conscious and saw Abhi sitting infront of him.Quickly he realised abt his surroundings and was clueless.Abhi ,Lemme come to the point.Listen carefully I ve no time to fight or listen to your nonsense or your empty threats.I need few Answers and want to leave this place safely.if you cooperate,not even a scratch ,else I ll make sure u bleed and die.from Abhis tone realised,he was serious n he dont know what he wanted to know,May be he found any discrepancy in the hospital..he knew How righteous  Abhi is ..so he nodded his head in yes and removed the tape from his mouth.,
Last year Did Kailash visited Udaipur,He noded No..n kailash somewhat understood where it's going..

Abhi Showed Akshu pic n asked who is she,,how did he knew her.
Now Kailash knew what it is n he decided he is not gonna open his mouth.
Sid joined Abhi..Sid gave him custodial treatment still nothing from kailash ,Abhi was loosing his cool..They tried to search in Kailash mobile but they couldnt open it as its apple I phone n Facelock ..Kailash bloody face couldnt open,And he disabled finger print n he wont say the password..Abhi got frustrated and abt to choke Kailazh
Just then he got a call in Kailash phone Its Parul.Abhi took the call n b4 he could say anything Parul started blasting Kailash,That they need to leave to London in 2 days,He promised her,If he backtracked she wont hesitate to reveal Rudr truth to his Dad,which will put a permanent end to his  dreams Jus imagine what will his father do if he knew that Kailash lied abt her pregnancy n this baby is not his Heir but Swaras baby..who has no  background,who dont know abt her own identity,what if it's her illegitimate child..your father introduced Rudr as his heir to this world.He ll be devastated,Yes I ll be in trouble too...how I wish we dint went to udaipur that day,n I dint ramed my car with swaras car..none of this wud ve happened,.  Am ready to die too if u dint keep up your promise to me,You betrayed me n I wont tolerate that Kailash am warning you ..All these while sid was shutting Kailash mouth .he was trying his best to shout but failed then they heard those unmissable horror sound..Dishummm.Dishuumm.Parul screaming...Its not jus Abhi who was listening ,Ram p was also listening from the doorstep,he couldn't take it anymore and he shot at Parul multiple times closed the door from outside and walked out with rage n signalled his men to bring Swara n child to his room..