part 15

When Abhi told them it might be a Direct Attack on Akshu,its not what we all thought all these days,Everyone in the Room were Shocked.MG Satdown on the sofa ,Tears rolling down,trembling Tone Someone tried to kill my Bachchi..My Akshu..but why..Who could it be..What enemity they ve with her.Who wanted to see her de.**...he couldnt finish the line n break in to crying,Abhi went n sat besides him,kairav offered water n Abhi calmed him down,assured him he ll go to the ROOT of this n findout the culprits.When they investigated Niel n with his help they made a sketch of one of the gundas..but nvr thought their Target is Akshu n it's all a trap..Jus then ladies who went out for Shopping came back n saw all men in the hall,swarna asked what's going on here,gorilla men all at one place,Manjari said Bhaisaab,Pls forgive Abhi for what happened in the morning,his timing might be wrong but his intentions were right he jus wanted to find the culprits who harmed his Wife n brother.MG said no We are jus discussing abt what happened in Sitapur n how to take care of Kavya n Raghu families.

     You all got an hr to relax n get ready and come down .MJ asked Abhi go n chk on Abhir n see if Akshu needs anything.Abhi took a leave from there n went to their Room..Akshu was sleeping holding Abhir close to her..Abhi said a silent prayer Mahadev Tq for giving my world back to me,pls bless me n help me to protect my Akshu n Abhir.Pls guide me to find the culprits who harmed my Akshun  n Niel..Jus  then Akshu got disturbed,looks like she is having a bad dream,she held Abhir more close to her n murmering Abhi Abhi ,n was wheeping in sleep..Abhi quickly went n lay next her holding her,calming her down,Shshshsh....Akshu am here am here ,he kissed her cheeks..Relax,she grabbed his hand n wrapped it over her hand like both protecting Abhir in an embrace..Abhi kissed her temple..n relaxed

      It was 6.30 in the evening, Everyone assembled in the Hall,Kairav n vansh went to pick up kavya n Raghu families.MJ n Swarna checked the Menu n gifts.Everything is perfect.Abhi was playing with Shivu n Abhir while Akshu n Shifali discussing abt the Interiors for babies room at birlas.
     Jus then Kairav came with Kavya n her Mom.Everyone welcomed them,after exchanging pleasantries ,serving refreshments,kavya mom noticed the aloofness on Abhi n the way how he was ignoring eye contact between them..Kavyas mom Went to Abhi n Akshu folded her hands and Asked apology.In a way her daughter was involved with Kailash conspiracy.But Dr saab My Kavya risked her life to protect your wife and child.You only know one part of the story,Kavya tried to stop her mom from saying further.. No kavya let me speak..My daughter's big dream is to become a renowned Dr and serve people.And She turned to kavya n asked what was your qualifications,where did u studied..its difficult for me to remember n utter those words as am an illiterate.. Kavya said I did my PG at AIIMS Delhi MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Kailash helped me get seat in Aiims n I came to Sitapur jus a week  b4 Akshus Accident. Kavyas Mom continued when Kailash asked Kavya to come n meet him at Sitapur hospital she thought  he is going to offer her job in the hospital to serve her villagers.little did she knew what he was going to put her through.Kailash took all her educational certificates from kavya,She was taken to the spl wing where Akshu was Admitted n Kailash told her,This Woman will be your only patient She is in coma n pregnant,You shd take good care of the baby in her womb,once she delivers,we ll see what we will do with her..Whatever happens here shd stay inside  this 4 walls no one shd know anything abt it..if You try to act smart I ll kill your mother.

      Then kavya started When I 1st met Akshara I was cursing myself,if I was not a Dr,I wouldn't be here in this situation..But days passed I felt a connection between Akshu n her baby..I dont know exactly when but i can feel the bond,i felt i was here for a reason,I vowed myself to protect Akshu n her baby from these monsters.Whenever Akshu utters the word Abhi I prayed to Mahadev to send her Abhi here n take His Wife n baby along with him,let him free her from this Hell..And that miracle happened Akshu delivered a healthy baby n Kailash decided to kill her ,I manipulated him that baby wont survive without his Mother,and tricked him to keep Akshu as Babies Caretaker..months passed n one fine day Akshus Abhi came n freed her from that prison..Kavyas mom interfered not only Akshu ,Dr saab freed the whole Sitapur from those monsterous Father son Duo n let the villagers breath free Air.A wired silence filled the Goenka mansion..Everyone were moved to Tears and Abhi is the 1st one to break the silence n went to Kavyas mom He said Thankyou And sorry..Thankyou for giving birth to a girl like kavya n sorry for misunderstanding her sacrifice as conspiracy..he went to kavya with folded hands n apologised ,said Sorry Dr.Kavya I feel ashamed ,i felt v bad abt you..i was raged how could being a Dr,you were part of Kailash conspiracy n forgetting ur oath u supported him in the crime,but now i realised u adhered to your oath n protected your patient risking your life n sacrificing your Dream of serving ppl as Dr.. Akshu went and touched kavyas mom feet n she hugged Kavya,Crying inconsolable.. bcoz of you am alive with my baby..Am indebted to you all my life.Shh Akshara pls stop..Kavya hugged her n clamed her down..Kavya mom said Akshu n baby were in Sitapur all those months,but only today am seeing them..MJ gave baby to kavyas mom n with folding hands thanked her with tears in her eyes..kairav tried to make the environment light n said enough of Crying,its time to celebrate as everything is fine..Let's eat these smiley kachoris n smile..

   Abhi n Akshu cameout to the lawn ,Abhi hugged her,kissed her forhead,n both stood there in silent for a minute . Akshu told Abhi we ve to do something for kavya,She is our responsibility now,Abhi said dont worry Akshu I ve everything planned..jus wait ..He kissed her forhead n she hugged him n kissed his chin.. Raghu family reached Goenka mansion n vansh was guiding him in..Abhi welcomed them,Raghu introduced his wife n baby to Akshu..All of them went in Raghu wife thanked Abhi n told everyone how he saved her new born..n without charging a penny he performed the surgery at Sitapur hospital n till now taking care of their baby..kavya asked Surgery,when? so Dr Abhimanyu came to Sitapur before too..She replied May 10th ,He performed The surgery n left next day morning..Oh my God said Kavya,that's the day Akshu delivered Abhir..so Dr.Abhi was there at that time in nxt wing performing surgery..so it was Dr Abhis Rudraksh that broke n couple of rudraksh remained in Abhirs incubator..i tied those rudraks in a Thread n tied it to Akshu n Abhir..jus then Abhi remembered how he met a baby n how he got pulled towards him..You r saying I met Abhir when the day he was born..n I told the nurse to take him to his mother..he was shocked,happy,emotional at the same time..he hugged Akshu n baby n thanked Mahadev..why dint Mahadev showed Akshu to me that day..Mimi interfered n said Beta Everything happens on Right time..not before or not after.Mahadev has everything planned,like how Kanhaji birth destroyed Kamsa,Abhirs birth destroyed The Evil in Sitapur.. Everyone got goose bumps hearing all these n how Mahadev has written their Destiny..Abhi Said from now on kavya is His responsibility,her carrier,Future all..So is Raghu..MG joined him n swarna n MJ gave the gifts n said our family is indebted for life..we dont know how to Thankyou.Jus then Abhi got a call from Birla hospital n it's an emergency, he has to go..he told Akshu to have food n sleep,dont wait for him..he will call her once he reach hospital..

  Shifali n parth with other Birlas took a leave from Goenkas n said they had a good time there.MJ told Akshu to  takecare n come home soon,we are missing u already..Akshu put Abhir to sleep n Dropped a msg to Abhi..she heard the knock on the door n was like Abhi u came so soon n opened the door ..its was kavya n bit her lip n face palmed ..she knew Kavya gonna Tease the hell out of her..To her surprise kavya said Akshu now I know why you go Gaga over Dr.Abhimanyu,even in your unconscious state why you only remembered his name..he loves you is an understatement, You are his world,his gravity,his reason to live.his soul.Akshu eyes teared up n she said yes Am his everything and he is my everything..Before I can put my thoughts n  wishes in words he ll fulfill them..I will ve  this regret in my whole life that am unable to fulfill his wish,Kavya looked at her like what? Akshu said he always wanted to see me Golu molu,fully pregnant,when we knew complications in pregnancy, kavya said ,yes I know kairav told me..Abhi took utmost care like a military regime but  once he realised he is too strict n we need to njoy the phase then my life was pure bliss.usually during pregnancy Tobe Moms miss their maternal home,their Mom but Abhi took care of me so much that I nvr missed my Mom..How I wish I dint leave home that day..how I wish we had a happy pregnancy. We had only one chance in our life to njoy that phase n we both missed it..
Some unfullfilled dreams.. kavya got a call..its kairav n he said her mom wanna leave n asked her to comedown..Kavya said dont worry everything will be fine..God has planned everything perfect for you,miracles do happen..Akshu let an empty smile..n send off kavya..

  Its past midnight Sid was returning from his night shift in his bike..On the way he saw 2 drunken men fighting in the middle of the road,he gotdown n tried to intervene n stop the fight..but at one point both men started attacking him,one guy took out a knife n tried to assault him..one guy put the knife to his kneck n the other guy told him not to move he took out his  phone,Purse,his watch.Suddenly the men pushed him into the pit on the sides of the road n vanished in the darkness...