part 2

After Sending Akshu to home Abhi was Taking care/Monitoring Niel Health condition.There was a swelling and blood clot in his brain which led him to Coma.Abhi sent Niel Reports to Dr.Pal Neurologist  in UK.
He said A Surgery needs to be done to remove the clot ,The 1st 24 hrs is Very critical as he shdnt get any seizures..So Abhi nvr blinked an eye or left his Side.
But the thought Akshu needs him but he couldn't be with her is also killing him..He tried calling her several times,She dint pickup.He left a Voice Note to her.

  Akshu Am sorry I couldnt be with you,How are you .
I have to be by Niels side as 24 hrs r very critical,I know you will understand.i know it's very difficult time,Be strong,Take Rest, Dont tell anything to Family,I will handle things once I come home,Spoke to your Gynac too..Akshu I Love You ,Nothing is more important to me than you Remember this

He sent the Note n went To see the Preparations for Niels Surgery, Dr.pal flew down from London in a pvt Aircraft.
Whole Family was present at Birla Hospital except Akshu n Mimi. Abhi goes to Manjari n asked her How is Akshu.Has she eaten Anything.Did she sleep.Manjari In very Normal tone told Abhi I told her to go to Goenkas for time being as she ll get good care there as we will be shuffling from hospital to home.

Abhi thought for a sec n Said Good Ma,You took a right Decision.He was abt to ask Kairav abt Akshu,Rohan came Sir we need you.Abhi left with him..Manjari Gave a Sigh of Relief.Aarohi was Calm ,behaved as if nothing happened,Goenkas were by her side  consoling her.

Surgery was Successful.Dr.Pal Assured Very soon  Neil will Recover,There are very good chances he Will come out of Coma.All we need is Patience,Positivity and Prayers.As Drs we have done everything in our worth Now All your prayers will heal him soon.

Neil was shifted to CCU n was stable.Abhis Tauji Told him to go home n take rest,He ll monitor Niel till he comes back. Abhi chks his phone ,Akshu still havent seen his voice note.worried he rushes to Goenkas.He goes upstairs n chks Akshu room,it was Empty,He comes down saw Mimi in pooja room b4 he could ask her Goenkas too Returned from hospital. Abhimanyu what are you doing here.Abhi said I came to Take Akshu ,,Ma told he asked her to go to Goenkas b4 coming to hospital.All were shocked n said No Akshu dint come here.Abhis heart skipped a beat but he doesnt wanna give any negative thoughts he said may be she dont want to come,she will be in Birlas.i dint chk their,I came directly from hospital,will go home n call you n he rushed to the car Without waiting for Their reactions.He drove like a Mad Man .Kairav also followed him.Abhi reached Birlas n was running towards his room..he climbed 3 steps at a time n the sight of his room, sent him chills.That was the sight ne never wanted to see.Room was calm ,Dark,Bed was unused..The fear started to engulf him but brushing it aside he went to pooja room calling out Akshuuuuu,Akshuuuuuuu,Then to kitchen..by this time Kairav entered Birla house n other Birlas assembled in the hall.

Maa Where is Akshu. Manjari Was Numb n was motionless.She dint go to Goenkas,she was not there,May be she stayed back ,saying his Eyes met Aarohi's n he knew this look very well.He went to her n screamed What did you do to My Akshu.Where is she? You are behind all this right.Aarohi in her Usual  hate filled tone replied,I DONT KNOW,Why shd I bother about her,Bcoz of her Niel is in this condition.She is the Bad Omen in my life.

    AAARROOHHIII Abhis scream Startled everyone.He knew this Feeling,he felt it b4 too when Akshu left him to Mauritius to save his hand,His heart pleading to Mahadev Pls God this all shd be my fears,it shd never come true.Pls Keep my Akshu safe,Bring her to me Mahadev pls.
His eyes fell on Manjari who is Standing beside Aarohi .Maa you were there when Aarohi accused My Akshu why dint you Stop her why dint you protect Akshu from Aarohis hurtful words.What Abhi heard next was something which he never imagined.Manjari mouthing the Same words which Aarohi said.Aarohi was Right,Akshu is a Bad omen.The moment She came into your life There are problems after problems,You are suffering,She never gave you any happiness,its always trouble,She is so selfish,bcoz of her nature today Niel is in this condition.She dies things without thinking abt the consequences,ppl around her always suffer bcoz of her hasty decisions.STOP not  a word more ,He took the case from the side table n broke the Glass table in the hall

   Abhi rushed out ,Struggling to put the keys in the bike.Kairav followed him n Gave him a Hug n said Abhi calm down,come to your senses,we need to find Akshu,Look at yourself ,how will y Ride in this condition,Abhi composing himself asked kairav to lookout for Akshu n if he gets any info he shd inform him.he will do the same,Goenkas n Birlas all were searching for Akshu,Manish n Harshvardhan went to police station to lodge a missing complaint..

Abhis heart was racing fast,He cannot control his thoughts,Negative thoughts,He was scared Something bad happened to her but never once he thought she left him.He knew his Akshu will never leave him.
When she came back to him The first promise they made to EO was come what may we wont leave EO.We will stay under one roof n fight our differences,Scream at EO,but nvr leave

Tears filled up his eyes,Mahadev pls save my Akshu,Pls Give me a Hint abt her, ,his vision blurring.There was oil spilling on the road .Abhi bike skid,He lost control over the bike,After few minutes he opened his eyes to see he was lying on the bushes by the roadside,his bike away from him..Akshuuu..He opens his eyes n feels something in his hands,That's a  Bracelet Soaked in blood.He knew this bracelet,He wipes his tears n gives a closer look at the Bracelet its Akshus bracelet the one he gifted to her on their wedding Night.slowly he looks around ,(Imagine it from top angle as camera zooms out from top)Its the Same place where Akshu Accident happened..We hear a Scream Akshuuuuuuuu.