part 1

Kismat/Thakdheer

Abhi rushes to Birla hospital.Finds Neil soaked in blood.Sever head injury.Akshu was in shock n Neil extends his hand n ask for Akshu to come close he hold Abhira hand in his n asks for a promise to TC of Aarohi(She wasnt pregnant).B4 Abhira reacts,he slips into Coma.

Abhi sends Akshu out n she realises she is bleeding n runs to Gynac where Dr said She suffered an Abortion,right then Abhi comes n hears it n was heartbroken..He was sad,angry,disappointed. Akshu numb n wasnt reacting atall..He asks Rohan to take her to home..He gives her a cold hug n asks her to Rest,Dont say anything at home..I ll handle this.

Akshu still Emotionless..stunned..
At Abhis room Akshu was crying there enters Aarohi n MJ..and they started scolding her..Bcoz of her Neil is in this condition,Aarohi Digs all the prev issues,bcoz of her she lost her mom,whomever loves her bcoz of Akshara everyone leaves her.Dad,Mom,Now Neil in coma.She tells MJ Maa she is such a bad omen..B4 Bcoz of her Abhi escaped a death scare,but his hand got injured..Am afraid His life in danger,He will also leave us..Mj got stunned n various thoughts n prev happenings flashed infront of her.
She calms down Aarohi n told Akshu For time being You go to your Mayka.Stay there till your delivery.Aarohi is in very bad state n She gets hyper looking at you.

Akshara dint utter a single word but Looking at MJ she realised she too believes That she is a bad omen bcoz she nvr stopped Aarohi..
She was driving the car was feeling giddiness n she dropped by nearby clinic n where she finds out one of her twins survived n finally she started crying,breakingdown..after couple of minutes she wanted to inform this to Abhi,but she dint ve her phone,She tried calling from d Clinic phone but Abhi dint pickup..so she rushed to the car n started Driving..wasnt wearing d seat belt.Baaammmmm
A SUV jus Rammed into Akshu car..n her head hit the steering.Suv tried to reverse the force was such Akshu again got hit door window n glass broke n she was bleeding.. Her last word b4 loosing  conscious was Abhi.

A couple got down from that SUV n panicking. the lady was driving the car.she went berserk n started crying..she us getting panic attack.The Man calms her down,He assures her he ll protect her,nothing will happen,he looks around.its midnight n no one was there..He went near the car n chks Akshu..He feels her pulse.He looks at the lady n says she is alive,He takes Akshu in his arms n goes towards his car.he dials someone n an ambulance with all facilities n Drs came ,started giving first aid to Akshu..Ambulance goes to a helipad where the helicopter was ready..Akshu was shifted in the helicopter n its starts flying..

  The Woman Parul n the Man Kailash are from UP.Very influential family.He is a Dr.his father is a politician..Both are childhood Sweethearts. They r married for 5 years n Bcoz of medical condition parul cant conceive,but they hide this from the family,Evennow Kailash father started talking abt his 2nd marriage wo knowing the truth.

Akshara slipped into coma n was kept in CCU .where they findout She is pregnant n the baby is alive n doing good.

This is My 1st Attempt
Looking Forward to your valuable Feedbacks
Will Try to update weekly
Wont stretch it too long

Thankyou for the Read