part 12

Akshu came out of shower and Was adoring how her Boys (Abhi n baby)sleeping  next to each other ,both Dad n son sleeping in same position.Abhi our baby is jus a carbon copy of you,as I always wished for,told to herself..Akshu said Thu Thu Thu..gave flying kiss to her lifelines , went infront of the mirror and started getting ready..jus then baby woke up n started making sounds,,hmm haans,Akshu came close to the bed,where Abhi was sleeping n  bend to take baby  in her  arms..jus then Abhi opened his eyes,And was like Hayee ..how much I missed this Akshu..you in a saree,wet hair,so close to me ..pulled her to him..She felt shy n chided him Abhi leave,baby is awake ,see..I ve to chg his diapers,clean him up n feed..I ve lot of work today..Leave naa..
  Abhi reluctantly let go off her,Sat up n held his boy n started playing with him..By then Akshu kept baby's things ready n take him from Abhi n asked him to go for his gym n get ready on time..I msgd Badepappa n family to come for  Breakfast.we have to break the news to them na..Abhi ,what news,,Akshu gave him a stare,our wedding news,n babys naming ceremony..I remember Akshu,jus teasing you ..

   AbhiRa with Baby came down the steps..Nishta ran to them n took baby from Abhi..MJ came with Milk in a feeding bottle and took Baby from her n started feeding him..Baby started crying n was pushing the bottle ..Akshu came n Said Maa give him time I will feed,Everything here is new to him na,,he ll get used to you n u can feed him Maa,jus then Goenkas came..Akshu fed baby n put him in cradle,he was in a  playful mood..MG and Harsh sat with baby.. Abhi started speaking..Everyone Attention..we have a News to share,we decided to renew our wedding vows tomorow after havan and also naming ceremony of our Baby..
  Everyone were so happy n was Congratulating Eachother..MJ n Swarna said Good decision..we r so happy.n both fed sweets to AbhiRa..Ok ok now we ve to get ready for AbhiRa Grand Wedding..Abhi interrupted n said Noooo..it ll be a simple,Sweet intimate ceremony jus with Gorillas and close friends..Akshu noded in Yes..So everyone agreed and started discussing the works/preps tobe done..

After Breakfast all gathered in Hall busy with planning.Abhi got a call from Hospital,He need to go..Hearing this Akshu face fell,Holding his hands to her chest she said,Abhi can I come with you,I dont want tobe away from you not even for a minute..even Abhi dont want to leave her n baby..he dint know what to say...mimi saw this n came to her n  said Akshu we all are here,Let Abhi go finish his work n come..till then you decide what you 3 gonna wear tomorow,put simple Mehendi ..Reluctantly Akshu Agreed.Abhi gave a kiss on her Forhead.Held baby in his arms kissed him on cheeks n gave him to Akshu.. n left..

  He finished off his work, invited Rohan for wedding,called sid and Varun invited them too.He is physically present there but mentally with Akshu n baby..He Rushed back to Birlas.. Just to see Akshu surrounded by ladies,putting mehendi,Baby is  sleeping in cradle..

  Akshu Face brightened looking at Abhi n everyone teased her,how she was dull all these time..MJ asked Abhi go change n come for lunch..Akshu u too come..Abhi gave her a look..u still dint had your lunch..why Akshu..Shifali said,she was waiting for you,We told her to eat b4 applying mehendi but Akshu has other plans,She wanted to eat from your hand.. Teased her somuch...All break into laugh..
Abhi said Maa Send lunch to our room..we will have it there..Swarna interfered No Abhi we are Taking Akshu with us,MG too joined her,yes Beta,Tomorow Wedding,Bride n groom cant meet EO..its a ritual,did u forget?
Abhi held Akshu by waist and said No am renewing my wedding vows with My wife not with your Daughter,She ain't going anywhere..He said in a stern tone..Akshu clinging on to him..Akshu beta u make him understand..chalo lets go home..Akshu was like Nodding her head in No n was looking at Abhi..Mimi said Enough now,dont tease my babies anymore..Abhi Akshu relax..Abhi no one is taking your Akshu away from you..Noteven for a minute,They are jus pulling your legs..Then Goenkas said goodbye n took a leave.

     All these while Aarohi was Aloof,disinterested n making faces..She dint even ready to apply mehendi..MJ said it's ok.. no need to force her.its a happy moment for my Abhira n My Grandson,I dont want anyone unhappy around them..Akshu also dint said a word to her..Neil thought she was upset as his wife,she feels bcoz of Akshu he met with this accident n in this situation..As a husband  he felt her pain but little did he know Aarohi is not behaving as his wife but as Akshus Sister..somethings never change..Kairav thought to himself