Eden pt 1

Please don't shoot me for this chapter you won't know why I'm saying this till the next part but still
Lucifer is involved-🙏)

...birds were singing...
Multiple types...all different sizes..colors...species....

Chirping the same fucking kind of song every morning...the same tone...no variety...no various sounds...all locked into the same
Tune into a perfect melody...and it pissed him off...he hated waking up hearing it ...

The blasted waterfall rushing behind him ...even the calming water crashing across the rocks made his every feather ruffle getting angrier with each second...

Warm air...
Growling he remained still keeping his eyes closed for a moment longer...each sound annoyed him further however causing him to blink in the sight Infront of him as his nap was interrupted from his own sour mood ...seeing vibrant green as he was faced towards the ground...every blade of fucking grass all though uneven being the same texture....not even the ground was scratchy...and he hated that he wished it was...yeah it would be uncomfortable but at this point after everything he'd welcome it...

Letting his eyes wander across the grass he grumbled raising his gaze ever so slowly taking in the sight...

How unsurprising...

Bright blinding sunlight coated every inch of this damned place ...

fruit of every kind known in heaven and earth seemed laced on every plant...

The water a smooth crystal clear no doubt warm and inviting...

...it wasn't much different than heaven except the lack of golden roads and crowds of angels....the lack of the seraphims many wandering eyes...the rules lacked...

Which was nice...it was... less intensive...

but even the mere thought of this place made his blood boil... everything was the same...sure it was thousands of years ago and even he was surprised he could remember so clearly...but everything was the same and it was terrible...

Here he was after so long only to be side laying watching the ground in boredom...his wings stretched behind him comfortably as he lazed around...it was all he did...moving one spot to another every few hours... Only to flop down laying in different positions bending his body in ways humans would probably break only to growl in disappointment in the lack of strain ...nothing hurt

Nothing could hurt him here...not even the rocks had jagged points...it was a safe place and he HATED IT

No danger...no excitement...

His own weapon had lost its edge...he couldn't transform it into his battle axe anymore ...the angel's excuses of him not needing it...

Sure it was still his guitar..but it was HIS....he designed it ..
It was once a stupid harp...given by God himself...he changed it...made it his own and to lack half of his own personal creation made him feel...empty...

Not to mention his abandoned mask ...left at the gates of heaven...told he wouldn't need it...the only thing he had to his own were his robes and plain ass golden guitar...not that it made him feel all that better...though he'd never tell them......if he didn't have his guitar at all he was sure he would have went mental...

He rolled his eyes as he sarcastically thanked Sera in his head...not that she deserved it....

He was greatful he had his precious instrument at the very least...

Sliding his hand on the grass as he watched in silence...
it moved with his movement...

the grass bending to his hands motion tickling his palm...he had laid here before once...feeling the grass touch his skin for the first time...shivering at the sensation of thousands of blades of soft grass tickle his naked form...the sun warming his skin in a comfortable manner never getting to hot no matter how long he stayed in the direct sun he never did burn...never got to hot or uncomfortable... everywhere he went he was just as satisfied as the last place he was...It sickened him...