chitty chitty chat chat

Soooo that was actually fun
I'm happy I made rockstar happy so I decided... in-between chapters I'll make a chapter like this where we can all discuss cute ideas and if I like it enough I will write it like I did rockstar's

What I'm ok with

Adam x you     obviously

Dadam Shenanigans
(my new fav side series)

Romantic plots

Angsty plots

Seductive plot...but only seductive...if it's NSFW it goes to the other book which I'll be updating soon due to the end of the chapters upcoming!

Hell even wholesome family ones where your Adam's kid or something NO ROMANCE HOWEVER COMPLETELY WHOLESOME

What I won't do

Ships
No lute stuff...she can be a friend and what not but this book is specifically for the reader...

No OCS x Adam

Incest

If I think of others I'll add it....

Now for some sneak peaks....

Ahem

-----

".....umber 42 with no lettuce....chicken strips...extra barbecue sauce...a large quencher soda cup with no ice...two number sevens and a rack of those smoked ribs and make it extra saucy
Don't be cheap i like em drenched..."

You blinked a few times before quickly writing down what you could from his quick order as he now glanced down to you crossing his arms....crap...you only could write so fast ....

you had forgotten over half the order.....
Muttering to yourself as you worked in your head the rest you stumbled to the kitchen ....

He stood staring at you in silence as you took it to the kitchen before returning as he was still standing there...

-------

The day had gone like any other for a being of heaven...angels flew to and fro dancing their cares away singing the tunes from their souls in pure joy...
Every winner had the blessing of no worries or strife....and the gift of freedom...to be out there ...unlike you and your sisters...
Being extermination angels had its downfalls...you weren't people...nor winners...beings made of pure magic...one kept a dark secret from most of heavens inhabitants....no one saw the humanity you all secretly possessed....they only saw a walking soldier.......the few angels who did see you however...weren't kind ....even Sera looked at you and your sisters in distain......

-----

...that was months ago...your arms free from the ozzing bandages from the past.......it no longer haunted you the same...the smell of Gasoline soon replaced by blooming flowers....

Laying in the morning sun you sighed in content feeling your body relax as your gaze wandered your surroundings... As time passed and the sun rose higher into the sky it casted its brilliant rays across the land practically making the floura shine around you... everything felt so right here...the animals were friendly...the weather was always calm ....

Turning your back to the sun you yawned stretching across the grass feeling the sun warm your healing wings causing a shiver to run up your spine......not a painful one in the slightest...

Closing your eyes you drifted in-between consciousness as time continued forward throughout the day....

Soon enough however a lone tune filled the silence  of the garden....

--------

causing you to halt.

"Adam..!..."

The man looked back to you in confusion holding you still raising a brow in confusion

"Adam?.."

The brunette chuckled taking a few steps into the sand gritting his teeth his eyes narrowed as they glowed with malice.

"That's the name you little shit..."

The man backed off enough to turn himself half way to look at adam in a sneer causing you to flinch as his grip tightened again causing your bruised skin to ache even more as his grip settled just enough to hurt... At this the brooding brunette  began to take long strides near the two of you clenching his fists as his gaze was trained solely on (bad guys name) a low gutteral growl emitting from his throat.

--------

Gritting your teeth you gripped your daggers shooting side to side in the sky making it a point to never stay in one place for to long....you were slow and your attacker knew it...

Pushing yourself past your limit you could feel your wings protest as they began to ache causing your spine to begin to stiffen as your flight grew sloppy....

sweat pouring down into your eyes causing your eyes to burn....your vision blurring by the second as it gradually got worse....

Taking your gaze off the ground you made an attempt to wipe it away before a sharp object whizzed passed your arm causing you to zip away from the incoming attack.