31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "

Abhimaan's pov :

I saw my wife panicking after taking the call of someone ...

And she later began asking "Priya maa !!...relax ..relax !! Tell me what happened ???why are u crying? "

I understood whats going on ..so...I took the mobile from her....putting it in the speaker for us both to listen ...

"Sharadh ji....he ..(sobs ) he is dead  (sobs)..we are at KS hospitals ..p..pls come " ..when we listened this we stilled  ...I heard Amara gasping audibly as I looked at her ..I saw tears falling down her eyes and her breathing got heavy ...

I am shocked too ...but though I didn't have that much rapport with him....I knew Amara shared a very good bond with him....a fatherly bond ...not only him ..she has good relationship with everyone else ...except Nalini Rajvansh ...my "grandma "

I composed myself and spoke through the phone " we will be there soon " and cut the call ...and then I hugged my wife as she finally broke into sobs hugging me back ...as tears started to fall from my eyes too ..

"How(sob) ... How Mann!!?"she choked out still crying

"Shh...calm down love ...we need to be strong...let's go there ...yeah ? Then we will know everything ..go get dressed ..I will ask veer to get the car here " I softly said to her ...to which she nodded and started to get dressed

I made a phone call to veer asking him to bring the car as well as asked him ...to check whether it's true that they are at KS hospital ...he immediately responded he will get back to me after confirming it with the another Personal investigator that I appointed ...

Don't get me wrong ...I mean ...these PPL are not that trustworthy ...I need to make sure of this ...so as to ensure that my wife is safe ..

In the meanwhile I got dressed and I got a call from veer stating that it's true ...and they are infact in KS hospital ...and that he's on the way to this Mansion

I and my wife decided to wait at the entrance ...I hugged her once again as she is silently sniffing and began rubbing soothing circles on her back ...he is my father too ...am I bad that I don't feel as much as sad as she is feeling right now....

May be ...it's becoz ...he was my father ...but not my dad ...like he was to Amara....be it fake or real ...atleast he was close to Amara ...sometimes I wished...he would be like that with me ...even if  its an act ...I would atleast have had ..some good memories  to hold on to...

Now I wish ...he did something to hurt me...so that I would atleast have bad memories  ..if not good ...

Because he hadn't done neither ...I don't have any memory of him at all...nothing to reminisce and cry for

I cried earlier ...because may be ...just maybe ...I wished ...just like fate gave me Amara's love  ...they would change some day too ...because ...now that my wife loves me...I felt ...I'm not that unworthy of love afterall...

But who am I kidding ...it's me that we r talking about ...

I was too foolish to even wish for such things ...even if he was alive ...he is still a suspect who tried to harm my wife  ...Along with Ayaan and Priya Rajvansh ...so ...him loving me ..like he loved Ayaan....is too far from being true someday ..

As I was still in my thoughts...veer arrived ...and we got into the car ...

As it was a long journey ...Amara fell asleep whole crying in my arms  ...

As we reached the hospital ..the three of us sprinted to get to the room he was in ...as we reached the room that  that the body was supposedly in ...

Ayaan ran into Amara's arms hugging her tightly ....and crying on her shoulder .. I stood there akwardly as I don't know what to do ...