15]"FEAR & FIGHT "

2 months later

Amara's pov :

2 months ....it's been 2months that we are married and these have been the happiest days in my life ...

I started clinging onto my husband ..everyday ....atleast for two times I thank my destiny that it set me up with my Mann...

Its quite interesting to see ....how I used to crush on him ....since I ve known the term "love"...and how I used to think he is way out of my league ....and after I saw that he addressed me as his sister to his business partner ....I was heartbroken ....

I was crushed by the fact that he didn't see me the way I saw him and still is seeing him ...he considered me as a sister ......I was so hurt...

Though I was actually planning on informing Mann about my crush ...and yeah to ask him to be my boyfriend ....after I saw this ....I felt ashamed to even do so ....

And when he went abroad I was scared and insecure by the fact that.....he might fall for someone else....and the fact that he didn't make any calls or msg me after that added to my insecurities ......

I used to sleep wearing his clothes which I used to steal sneakily from his room .... And sleep with the thoughts of him and wake with with the same fucking thoughts ....

Whenever I used to feel low ...which happened almost every day ...I used to skim through his interviews that were posted online .....which were like a breath of fresh air to me ...becoz ....I was in absolute hell for 2yrs unable to contact him ...as he didnt reply to any of my calls and msgs .....

I was finally able to listen his voice when he was able to establish his company and made it successful ....and god how I hid myself in the room....waiting for the live interview ....his first ever one to air ...

When I was asked by aunty to watch with them ....I refused saying I am not well....I will watch it later ...and went to my room...closing the door...and cried uglily throughout the interview.....just listening him speak about the stuff half of which I dont know ....

How I wished that I could be teleported there through the screen of my laptop and hug the hell out of him and scold him for ignoring me these years....

Though the interview was completely professional ....how I wished the interviewer asked some private questions ...like about his relationship status ....just so ...I could know ....whether....he is still cold hearted to others or ...he lost it to someone else ....

But as I was not able to gather any such information I was disappointed ...so that day ...I made my decision to just accept that he and I is just gonna be a fantasy ...and thats all..

I slowly tried to move on....though I couldn't ....I was finally able to accept that we were never meant to be and Marry Ayaan ....though I was against it ...

But ....see this destiny ....how beautifully it bought me and my Mann together....My Mann....addressing him like this even in my mind used to make me feel as if it's so forbidden ....

That was because i thought he was considering me as his sister and I was in a relationship with his brother.....yet ...I couldn't hold back from claiming him as mine ....that used to make me feel angry at my heart for failing to move on from these feelings ....

But Now ....I can call him anything....I always possessively tell him that he is my husband ....emphasising on "my".....at first I was a bit skeptical....but later when I saw the way his breath hitches everytime I claim him as mine ..and his eyes sparkle ..and those sexy kissable lips turn into a wide smile....that made me make claiming him as mine ...a daily routine....