8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"

Abhimaan's pov:

My heart clenched looking at her tears .....but I couldn't understand why was she crying .....

As I was still thinking of all the possible reasons ...trying to dig them out through her eyes ....so that I can just destroy that reason of hers and take her pain away........

" I hurt u ?" She half questioned and half said ....choking on a sob ....this made me want to kill myself to even think that my Amara can ever do something to hurt me physically .....

She can never ever do something like that .....no matter how bad she want to be a cruel devil....the natural angel in her heart holds her back from doing something downright cruel ....

I held her face in my hands ever so lightly ...afraid of making her uncomfortable by touching her ...but my insecurities were relaxed as soon as she leaned her face into my palms ....

And then I wiped her tears away with the pads of my thumbs....."Yeah ...u did hurt me....but it's not at the dining table ....it's now that u r hurting me ...by crying "I spoke softly wishing that she would be calmed ....

But things took an unexpected turn as she suddenly let a loud sob and hugged me ....I was about to wince becoz of the pain that I felt at the sudden pressure that it applied on the red patch that was formed becuz of the earlier incident ....

But ...I held it back as I didn't want her to withdraw from the hug which I know she most probably did out of sympathy ....but I knew ...it's not going to happen again ....

So I didnt want my stupid pain to ruin these rare moments of affection that I get from her which I dont know if I will be getting any in the future .....

I slowly hugged her back putting aside my pain ...but suddenly she gasped and withdrew from the hug making me conclude that she got back into her senses from this momentary lapse of guilt ....and got remainder of her hate for me.....

But my conclusion is proved wrong as she detached herself from me muttering "Sorry...sorry ...I am so stupid Abhi....I hugged u forgetting that u r hurt ...."

And then she lightly traced her fingers on that red patch ....and looked at the ointment in her hands ...and cutely slapped her forehead saying "I completely forgot about this "

She then took my hand and forcefully moved me to sit on the bed while she kneeled infront of me on the floor and opened the ointment seal and then began applying the ointment on my stomach .....

She was constantly blowing air while applying it ....the ointment was cool on my skin ...and her blowing air on it made me feel tickled and I was shifting to hold back my laughter ...

She seemed to observe this as her lips curved ever so lightly and her eyes met mine as she blowed air intentionally on the ointment applied area ....making me visibly shift with an " ah...no "

This made us both break into laughter and as we were immersed in our sweet little moment ....our bedroom door burst open ...and There stood Ayaan holding himself by the help of crutches ...

All the three of us were shocked ...me and Amara probably from sudden intrusion and him probably at our positions.....by the way he's squinting his eyes at Amara kneeling infront of me ....with her hands  on the waist band of my trouser .....

Well this looks quite sexual not gonna lie ....it's only now that I observed this ....he then looked angrily at Amara ...who stood up with ointment still in her hands ....frowning at him....