12

Do you ever feel like when you are watching the time it goes by so slowly . Like the hands of the clock look like the hardly ever move from the one spot . Time is a crazy thing , it passes us by without even noticing sometimes .

Now I feel depressed because I've been watching this dam clock in the chapel for about 20 minutes and I still feel like it's 2 o'clock

"Hey" I turned to see Bennett walking into the chapel

"If you are going to come and give me a shot I suggest you leave"

I haven't spoken to Bennett since he gave me two shots the asshole . Like who the fuck did he think he was .

"I'm not , I'm here to apologise. I was out of line , you just scared the shit out of me and it made me realise that I can get caught at any time" Bennett said scratching the back of his neck

"Dam right you were . God I was so pissed I was coming to find you to smack your head into a wall" I laughed

"Did I make you that angry?"

"To right you did " I laughed

Bennett is one of the people that know about my short temper . I was basically born with it so as I child everything had to go my way or I would flip . I was watched like a hawk in kindergarten , I think I had like one friend back then and as time passed by I didn't flip out at everything , I controlled my temper .

"No one visiting you today?" Bennett asked

"Shit" I said shooting up from my seat and running to the visitors room.

I totally forgot about visitation. I must have got completely side tracked with Stella, now that I mention that, that's where she probably ran off to . Yet I'm the idiot that forgets about visitation.

"Brie I'm so so sorry" I said sitting at the table

"It's fine" she smiled

Why now after sitting down am I noticing hank , Bries partner and this kid.

"You remember Scott , right?" Brie asked

"No because if I did, I would remember opening my visitation up to him" I scoffed

"You seriously don't remember me?" This boy asked , his voice sounded is familiar yet I couldn't recognise him

"Nope" I said truthfully

"The lake" and I knew who it was straight away

"Scott, shut up ! When did you grow a beard and a man bun and get tattoos?" I asked shocked

Scott was my first boyfriend, he was like this preppy guy who wore cardigans and loafers, not that I can talk I wore dresses and cardigans and also had a bow in my hair . I didn't recognise Scott because he said he was always against tattoos, facial hair etc.

"Dana, you haven't saw me in like 5 years, I've changed" he laughed

"To right you have, you've got so much fucking hotter" I laughed

Scott spoke about his life now and while he was talking my stare was on Stella. She was smirking at me , not paying attention to what her visitor was saying just like me. Probably smirking due to what happened about 30 minutes ago but that doesn't matter .

"Earth to Dana" Brie laughed waving her hand in my face

"You've got the hots for the girl" hank laughed as he smacked my shoulders

"No touching the inmates"

"It's nothing serious , just a joke" I said to the guard

"Maybe" I smirked

"Has prison turned you gay?" Scott asked

"Didn't you hear , I'm bisexual. I thought that maybe you would know since the whole town knows thanks to Sandra"

"I don't live there anymore, I left a long time ago"

Visitation went by quick, most of it spent smirking at Stella and talking about Scott's life as well as Brie and hank wanting to get married . Which I told them they have to wait for me to get out so I can be a bridesmaid , because it would be so unfair if she got married without me there.

I'm still not over that she brought Scott to my visitation. I remember him being this little nerd in school, well so was I. I think that's what brought us together. We were always in the library at the same time and we enjoyed doing the same things. Then at the end of junior year I met Viper. I was 17 and he was like 24. Viper met Scott and somehow Scott never spoke to me again, he broke up with me and by God did he break my heart but viper was there to comfort me and make me forget about Scott. That's when I started ditching school and hanging out with viper and his friends . I started drinking and of course i had never touched alcohol in my life unless it was a family event and I was aloud a glass of wine or a glass of champagne but that was it. I never attended my graduation, I never applied for colleges and as soon as I hit 18 , I moved in with viper. He gave me everything, bought me everything, paid for everything . I was 18 and madly in love, who could blame me. If only I could have know he would literally turn into the snake he takes his name after .

Viper was all I knew and when I get out I'm going to have nothing , I'm going to have to find something new to know and figure out. Which will be tricky for a girl like me, with no college degree or anything. It's not that I'm stupid, I am quite the brainy person and I did study by myself.

I just hope that when I do get out, I will somehow manage to provide for myself, I don't think I can handle depending on someone else again.

-----

Boo a Stella less chapter. Also sorry for the late update but I've not been really well since Monday and I just don't feel like I have the effort to write, so this chapter might suck . Please be patient with me for the next update , I will try my best to make it within the next couple of days, I just have to see how I'm feeling. Hope you enjoy it. Comment feedback.