25: First day in Bellrich high school.

****
"Ella," Ashley said, flopping down on her bed. Vivanne say on the large couch across the bed. Daniella walked out of her bathroom, and her stomach growled.

"What are you doing in there since morning? Why do you look sick?" Ashley asked, sitting up. "Ugh!" she groaned and sank into the bed next to Ashley. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh okay o. Sha get well soon, you look very sick." Ashley shrugged and started flipping through a magazine that was on Daniella's nightstand. "So what are you guys doing here?" Daniella turned her head to where Vivanne was sitting quietly.

"I heard about your twin sister, she is..."

"Oh God! Can I for once not be reminded that Denise is a genius?" Daniella groaned. Vivanne narrowed her eyes, she glanced at Ashley who was also looking at Daniella.

"What's up with you?" Ashley asked. Daniella turned to her. "It everyone! Everyone in this house is going on about how smart she is. Fine I get it, she is smart but can we move on?"

"It's a pretty big deal that Denise is getting a scholarship, shouldn't you be happy?" Vivanne asked.

"Happy? Denise is probably in her room smudged about the fact that she is happy that everyone is giving her attention."

"Daniella you can't..."

"Don't!" she stopped Vivanne from saying anything. "I don't want to hear you say anything," Vivanne went quiet.

"Are you mad that your twin sister is getting attention?" Ashley asked and glanced at them. "Denise isn't my sister! I don't want to go over this again and again! I am tired of it! Can we move on to the part where she is going through the equal opportunity system!"

Ashley blinked, she knew what it meant, the only people on scholarship were people not from the best homes, just smart enough for people to credit Nellroch for being an elite school but humble and good at the same time. The Government was waving some taxes if they would take some students which was an advantage for the school.

"You should be happy Ella, you said you didn't want your parents spending so much money on Denise and now Denise has prevented it herself." Vivanne pointed out.

"You know that isn't what I mean," Daniella sat up. "This is so frustrating! Everyone is dotting on her."

"And you don't like that?" Vivanne tilted his head. Daniella didn't answer but they got the message. Daniella wanted the attention on herself, Denise wasn't that special, she was sure anyone could pass that scholarship if they tried.

"Are you mad that Denise is going to Bellrich?" Ashley queried. Daniella swallowed, she knew that school wasn't for someone and Denise was getting through the scholarship.

"It is none of my business." Daniella tried to shrug it off. If Denise wanted to come to Bellrich then that was her business.

****

Denise looked at herself in the mirror, she knew she was already late but she just had to check her appearance for the umpteenth time. It was her first day of school. Two weeks after the resumption day. She didn't know how to feel.

Never in a million years would she have thought that she would ever be attending a school like Belleich. When the uniform arrived the night before, in a limo, her mouth had fallen open.

A freaking limousine! That was the first time she would physically see a limo in her life. It was exciting, to say the least.

Sheila and Shettima had gone out on a date the previous night so she was left to her vices. Thankfully, Daniella stayed away from her, which made her glad. She didn't want to argue or give some smart-ass comeback. It was better this way.