15: Consequences of a thoughtless action.

Daniella's phone was suddenly yanked out of her hands and slammed on the floor. She gasped and her eyes widened, her father slammed his foot on the phone with fury blazing in his eyes. Daniella swallowed and steeped back. She had never been given that look before, it was terrifying.

"Shettima please calm..."

"Calm down!" Shettima screamed. "You are asking me to calm down when this girl! Put our business out there like that?" he screamed and point at Daniella, who speechlessly stared at her father.

"But... Shettima we are in public, please let's us go home and discuss this." Sheila begged. She slowly approached her husband and rubbed his chest. He panted and glared at her, he turned to the other twin who sat there, staring at her hand.

"Let's go home before we are kicked out!" Shettima stated and walked out of the restaurant. Daniella stared at her broken phone on the floor. She pulled it up. "Did you see what you did? Did you see huh Denise? I know what you want to do! You want to destroy my family because you have no one! I heard what you said that time and I know your mom is in jail and your younger sister is dead!"

Denise snapped her head up, she swallowed and heat pounded. She glared at Daniella who glared right back. She wasn't backing down.

"Ma'am," A voice called and Daniella looked away. "Mr and Mrs Arabowale are waiting for you in the car, they asked me to fetch you."

Denise pushed her chair back and stood, she walked away from the private booth with her head still pounding, her hands were shaking and she felt like she could cry any minute. As soon as they entered the car, the driver started the car. The car trip home was silent, the only thing they could hear was the smooth running of the engine.

Denise made sure she moved as far as possible from Daniella. She was sure the internet was going crazy, she figured if Daniella could pull five thousand people in just five to seven minutes then she would have one heck of a following on whatever platform she decided to live stream it on.

They pulled off in front of the large front yard and they all got down. Shettima matched into the house while the rest followed him. Daniella didn't know how much fury was radiating through him but he decided he needed to make some clarification. He marched to toward his office. Sheila, Daniella and Denise followed him in there and found him pacing around. He could not believe how the night suddenly escalated.

"Daddy," Daniella started. "Seat down young lady!" Shettima yelled at her. "Both of you, Seat!" he commanded and they obeyed. Sheila found her seat across them and decided not to interrupt him.

"Daddy..."

"What were you thinking?!" Shettima started. "Daddy? I am not the one you should be facing right now! I think you should be facing the con artist!"

"Will keep your dirty mouth shut? Con artist? Are you stupid? Is something wrong with your head?" He screamed. Daniella flinched, not believing her father was saying that to her.

"Daddy? Why are you saying all of this? I was only trying to show you that you have made a mistake!"

"No, you have made a mistake! You went out there and not only humiliated your sister! You humiliated yourself and the entire Arabowale family."

"I didn't mean..."

"Shut up! Shut the hell up! I have had it with you! You are spoilt, immature and a brat, the only reason you fighting the notion that Denise could ever be your sister so hard is because you think you are better than her! I am sick of you constantly looking down on someone! It is a disgusting character and I am sick of all of this nonsense!"