14: The mall stranger/Family drama.

****
"Miss Daniella," Bimpe bowed with a smile. She did not want to come to the room but she had no choice, Sheila sent her here to get wear from Daniella that she could wear.

"What?!" Daniella snapped, looking up from her pillow. "Hum..." Bimpe stuttered. "What do you want, Bimpe?"

Bimpe stood by the door, she did not want to enter the room. She heard how she had addressed her mother and sister in the morning and could not help but shake her head at the sheer audacity of the girl. Promise who was working with her, always complained about Daniella's bad attitude and how her parents refused to correct her or tried to stop her from acting out. She was glad that she was working with Denise and she was way better in many ways.

"Mrs Arabowale asked me to collect clothes from you that Denise can wear." Bimpe finally stated. Daniella narrowed her eyes and scoffed.

"Collect clothes from me? Am I a charity organization to you now?" Daniella questioned with fury. "I am not sure of what you mean ma'am, I am just following instructions!" Bimpe answered.

"Here is an instruction, don't you ever come to my room again!" she stood up and slammed the door shut, leaving Bimpe flustered.

"Miss Denise, Miss Daniella refused to speak to me or even give me anything." Denise was not surprised. She adjusted her t-shirt and walked toward her.

"Did she tell you?" Denise asked, staring into Bimpe's eyes. Bimpe sighed and looked down, "It's no problem ma, this is not the first time."

Denise shook her head, Daniella was the definition of a spoilt brat, she needed a reality check. She had a lot on her plate and she did not have time to check her.

"Ma'am, you are wearing..." Bimpe looked at her. "The clothes I wore here, yes, I do not want to engage with her, it is futile."

"I am sorry ma'am," Bimpe said, looking down. Denise smiled, "Why are apologizing? You didn't do anything to me, did you?" she walked out of the room.

Sheila waited downstairs for her, she was dressed in a pink sundress and platform heels, and she had her sunglasses on and her blue scarf.

"Ma," Denise called and Sheila turned to her from her assistant. She smiled softly, "are you ready, Denise?" Denise nodded at the question and walked down the stairs.

"I am also ready!" Denise and Sheila turned to the stairs, Daniella was coming downstairs, in a mini skirt, a crop top and sunglasses. Denise could perceive her perfume from where she was standing. Sheila frowned, "what are you doing Ella?"

Ella put her bag on, and shrugged, "I thought we were going out? Are we not anymore?" She asked, looking from Denise to Sheila. "You were so mad that time? You said you did not want her anywhere with us?" Denise stared at her. "Of course not, I thought about what you said, it would be nice to spend a mother and-daughter moment, wouldn't it?" even with her frown, Sheila did not object, she nodded.

"Common Denise, let's go." Denise nodded and walked forward. Daniella clenched her jaw, she was not happy with the way things were going but she did not say anything afterwards. She followed both of them because she wasn't going to allow Denise to spend so much money, how she wanted to do it, she did not know yet.

Through out the car ride to the mall, Daniella took different pictures even with her mother but excluded Denise, Sheila noticed everything she was doing but did not comment on it. She tried to get a rise out of Denise which was unsuccessful. Denise was surprisingly very calm throughout the trip.

When they got down from the car, Daniella walked forward abandoning Sheila and Denise. Denise shook her head almost cracking up. Daniella was doing the most and even a blind could see it. She pulled her glasses off as the assistant manager approached them.