3: The Fake daughter.

****
"What is going on here?" the girls turned to a woman, standing and looking at all of them. The woman stopped and looked between Ella and Denise, she blinked.

"There is two of you?! Why is there two of you?!" She asked, not believing her eyes. Dunni looked between her sister and the girl they were fighting and it was true, they looked almost identical, they could pass for each other if they did not have different hair.

"Miss Mercy! This girl attacked me!" Ella suddenly shouted. "Attacked you? You were bullying that girl over girl!" Denise pointed at the girl who had gotten up. Miss Mercy could not pay attention go what they were saying. She stared at the big of them.

"Who are you?" she asked Denise, Denise frowned in reply, were everyone in Bellrich this weird?

"Denise..." Dunno suddenly pulled bee back, realizing that her sister was not paying attention to the fact that she looked identical to the girl standing on the opposite side of the bathroom.

"What is wrong with this people?! If it is not for the hundred k! I will ask us to leave right now."

"Did you look at that girl very well?" Dunni asked slowly, glancing at the girl wearily who was still glaring at them. Miss Mercy was on a call, with security, Denise could only assume.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, not bothering to look at the girl, why did her look matter? "She... Denise you two look identical."

Denise blinked like that was the biggest joke, she ever heard. "This must be a joke! Are you playing with me right now? Look like tani?" she retorted with anger.

"It is true, how you are not seeing it is something I don't understand."

"I don't look like her!" Ella snapped her friend that also pointed the same thing out. They looked terrified of her, as if she would pounce on them the next minute.

"You do, I don't know how you cannot see it but you look identical..."

"I know you are crazy but don't compare me with a peasant."

"Again with this peasant stuff!" Denise said from behind her. "Can you just get over it or did you just learn that new world in the dictionary?"

"I wasn't talking to you!" Ella snapped furiously.

"Girls, you need to all follow me now to the administration complex," she said but Denise shook her head in disagreement.

"I am not going anywhere with you people! The only person that should be punished is your student!"

"I do not think you want to make this difficult Miss..."

"Denise!" Dunni answered on Denise's behalf. "Miss Denise, security will get here soon and they will not be so collected and civil with you."

Denise glared at the woman, this we her problem all of this people. They had too much problems, all of this just because she told some snobby rich girl off! The fact that they were saying they look like made it even worse. She wanted to throw up just thinking about it.

She reluctantly followed Miss Mercy out of the bathroom, they all worked in groups out of the sport complex toward an unfamiliar route. Denise was not satisfied with what was going on but what she could do about it?! She was in another school and if her coordinator find out about her fight, she would surely be punished when she get to school.

The guard stood up as they approached the large admin building, situated ten minutes away from the sport complex. She thought about what exactly she wanted to do in that building. She did not think Bellrich were beaten because they would have been the stupid girl next to her into submission.