Prologue.

****
A year before.

(UNKNOWN point of view.)

I am not going to do this! I am not going to do this! I will not fucking do this!

I took in a deep breath and swallowed. I took the pen and started penning down everything that I wanted. I prayed to God that I was saved, what I was about to was not my desire, I did not want to do this but I had to... I had no other choice. I started writing and I busted into tears.

AUGUST 15TH
I don't know what to say, and I don't exactly how to put what I am truly feeling, Bellrich academy was supposed to make my life, it was supposed to give me the chance to do so many great things, but Bellrich is ending me. Bellrich is killing me, I wish that things were not like this... I wish things did not turn out to be like this.
Bellrich gave me an opportunity that I am grateful for, but the monsters. There are so many monsters here, they are crazy! They are disgusting! They want me gone! They want me gone because I know the truth... I know the truth now! The school is keeping a secret... They are...

I looked up when I heard the door open and I shook terrified about what was happening. Nervously, I shoved the diary underneath the tank. I ran to the other side of the balcony. My heart raced as I heard their heavy footsteps, I could not let them catch me. If they did, I knew that my whole family would be ruined.

"There she is! There she is!" someone screamed from behind me. My heart raced faster, to the extent that I could feel physical pain from now much it was racing. My whole body was shaking from the fear that I was feeling, my eyes ran from here to there. I tried to run but a large man jumped in front of me, startling me.

I stumbled and stepped back, my eyes jumped to my back and I found another man, I screamed as he yanked me by mouth, and he grunted terrifying me all the more. There was no way I was getting out of this alive, there was no way she was going to let me go. I had to go on my terms, I would allow them to kill me.

The man with the bad scar stared at me with a look of displeasure, I swallowed and watched him pull out his phone, he took a picture of me and started texting someone, the person I assumed was her.

"Please... Please stop... Please..." I pleaded with them, I was only fifteen, and I did not want to die yet, they were going to kill me. Finish me to keep their disgusting secret from the world. I should never have gone there, I regretted all of my decisions leading up to this, I just wanted to see my mother again, I wanted to see my sister again and hug them, to tell them that I loved them, to tell them that I will always love them.

"You little girls," her started observing me, "too nosy for my liking," he stated. I continued trying to wiggle my way out of the man who was holding me but to no avail, there was nothing I could do. There was no way I was escaping this.

"Where is the flash drive?" he asked me, and my eyes widened, Mr Zane told them. God! I was dead! There truly was no way out of this, she was too powerful, and she would not allow me to expose her.

"Please... I don't know what you are talking about... I am just a student here... Please..." he scoffed and tucked my chin, "you look so innocent, one will see you and think that you have no idea what you are doing but she knows, she knows everything and sees everything and you can not cover anything."

"Please... I am serious... I am very serious... I have no idea what you are talking about... I have done nothing wrong..." I screamed as a slap landed on my face, I shook and almost fell due to the sheer force that he used to slap me. I have never felt that way in my life before.

"Do not lie to me! All this will end if you just tell me where the flash drive is."

"Please... I am begging you... I did not do anything... Please." I begged them, the scared man laughed menacingly.

"I think you will soon know what I am talking about very soon." he pulled out a mental brace making my eyes wide.

"Shadow..." the man holding me called with caution, "Are you going to do this?"

"Do not question me, Lino! All I am doing is following orders!" he snapped angrily. Before I could brace myself for the impact, he hit me hard across the face making me yell in pain.

"Shadow!" the man holding me shouted. My left ear was ringing and I could feel the metallic taste of blood flooding my mouth, a sob from out from my mouth, I started again from the pain that I was feeling. He yanked my braids up forcing me to look at him.

"I know you think crying will get you out of this but nothing will unless you tell the fucking truth! Tell the fucking truth! Where the hell is the fucking drive! Where is it?!" he screamed at me.

Tears fell from my eyes but I did not say anything, that is the only hope I had left that drive, I will not give it up no matter what.

"It is like I am being very lenient with you, I do not care if you had a baby! Will fuck you up if you want my time! Where the fuck is the drive!" he screamed and hit the metal brace against my face.

As I fell to the ground, groaning and moaning in pain, tears leaked from my eyes, I did not know how I was going to get out of this but I was not going to give them that drive. Mr. Zane might have betrayed me but I knew that the drive was my only option of telling my truth and bringing this institution down.

He hit my stomach making me tell in pain, we were far away from school, and I knew that we were too far up the building for anyone to hear any screaming but I prayed someone would, I prayed that someone would hear my screaming and help me. I prayed that someone would save me.

If there is a God in heaven I prayed he saved me, all I wanted was justice for those impacted by the corruption and the harm that this school has caused but then again I was just another pawn in their game, I had no way of getting out of this.

"Please, please...." I struggled to let out, and he kicked my stomach, making me yell. I started coughing furiously trying to get away from me. My cheeks were throbbing.

"Pick her up," I heard him say, "what?" Lino answered, "I said pick her up!" he screamed at the other man's face.

Lino scrambled to pick me up, I groaned in pain, not having the strength anymore. I managed to wiggle out of his arms, getting away from him.

"What are you doing? You are letting her get away!" Shadow shouted at him.

"I don't think that this what the madam wanted to shadow, hitting a fifteen-year-old child..."

"What madam wants is none of your concern! Are you fucking hearing me! Now go and get that little bitch and let us get that flash drive so I can get paid!" he snapped.

I started struggling to get away, I could not imagine what they were going to do to me if Lino caught me. I had to get out of there, fast. I started struggling and felt Lino running trying to catch up with me, tears flowed from my eyes. I ran as fast as possible but I felt his hands on my shoulder. I pushed back against him but stumbled back, my eyes widened as I felt the ground leave my feet, Lino tried to catch my hands but it was too late. It was too late for me but I hoped that my death would not be in vain. I hope that the flash drive got into someone's hands. Someone who would bring Bellrich high to its knees.

****