26: New school, New rules.

****
Denise followed Armstrong and Bishop out of the elevator that led them to the third floor, the floor where SS3 was located. There were four classes, the science class, social science class, commercial class, and art class. She didn't know which class Armstrong and Bishop belonged to, she didn't ask.

"You in science class right?" he asked. Denise nodded, Bishop didn't say anymore, and she followed him into another corridor, the entire floor was cool, hell the entire room, it was so cool. She hesitated when Bishop entered the room, Armstrong had gone the other way.

"What are you doing? Come in," Bishop ushered her in. The room was cooler, two standing ACs were located in the classroom. The classroom was a decent side, she looked around, and large plastic tables and chairs were arranged in an orderly form. The room was painted in purple, and white, there was an electronic board behind her, and their name tags sat on each of their desks.

"This is your sit," Bishop pointed at a sit on the second row next to a girl who had her head on her desk. Denise turned to Bishop, "Thank you."

Bishop nodded, "You are welcome, now my job here is done, welcome to Bellrich Denise." He walked away from her.

At least that had gone well, what the hell was Daniella on about? Speaking of her, she was on the other side of the class, talking to her friend Vivanne, she guessed Ashley was in another class. She opened her tote bag and pulled out her book and her pen, the class would start soon and she would like to be prepared for it.

"Denise? Is it?" Denise looked up, Caleb Chukwuma was standing there, this was the second time she would see him physically. He was handsome, to say the least. Those pictures online did him no justice.

"Hum..." Denise hesitated, she didn't know why she was suddenly nervous, her heart raced and she wiped her sweaty hands away.

"I wanted to ask how you are now, but seeing that you are resuming to this place then maybe you are fine." He finished.

Denise blinked, she scratched her head and politely nodded her head. "I am fine thank you for asking, also thank you for taking me to the hospital."

"It is no problem, Judy glad you are fine." After that, he walked away as if hadn't been talking to us since.

"You shouldn't be talking to him on your first day of school." Denise jumped in her seat, she turned to her right and a girl stared back, the girl that was sleeping when she arrived.

"Hum?"

"Caleb is a womanizer, he has a pretty face and a pretty smile but he will break your heart." Denise frowned. She didn't know why her seatmate was giving her that sort of information and why she was listening in the first place.

"I don't care about Caleb, I am not going to fall for him," Denise answered.

"That's what they all say," The girl sighed and shook her. "Well, I am not all," Denise didn't like the trajectory in which the conversation was going. The girl noticed the expression on Denise's face.

"Forgive me if I have overstepped, I am Cynthia Agbana." she stretched out her hand, and Denise was sceptical about shaking it. Cynthia pulled her hand out and shook it with her own.

Cynthia had a radiant smile on her face, she was a light-skinned girl on low cut. She was also wearing her uniform but she had a tag that said scholarship. Denise blinked, she wasn't given any tag, she was also a scholarship student but nothing.

"What is this?" Denise pointed at the tag and asked. Cynthia glanced at the tag. "Oh, this? They give it to all students in the scholarship program." Denise thought as much, but she wasn't given thought, which confused her.