Chapter : 23 ✨She saw me in this condition✨

It has been a week since Zayed and Aysha went for perform Umrah. Ziya and Shoheb are staying at Nida's house, they will stay at Ayan's house until Zayed and Aysha return from Umrah. Ziya is taking care of Nida and Shoheb along with her studies. Ziya takes care of them by herself even after Nida has maid's and a babysitter. Hina also spends most of her time at Nida's house.

A week ago Junaid and Anas went to Seoul due to business work.

Ziya's Outfits

Hina: Today is the first day of Ramadan and I'm alone at home, I wouldn't like to have my first Iftar without Anas and Junaid.

Nida : Nowadays Anas Oppa spend his most of days in Seoul.

Hina: Yes, Anas wants to transfer his business, but I don't want to leave Busan.

Ziya: Hina Aunty have iftar with us Nida Aunt is not fully recovered yet so I'll cook iftar, if you also join us then I will be very happy.

Nida : Hina Eonni Ziya is right, have iftar with us.

Hina: "Ok, but I have a condition" Hina holds Ziya's hand and caressed her cheek with the other hand "I'll cook the iftar, your exam is going on and it's Ramadan, so you should focus on your exam and Ibadah, ok my dear daughter."

Ziya: With a smile she holds Hina's hand and says "Okay, but I'll help you."

Hina: She nodded "Ok dear"

Ziya was reciting the Qur'an after finishing Dhuhr prayer. Shoheb was playing with Lily. Ziya closed the Qur'an and placed it on the bookshelf after kissing it. "Shoheb, you have completed Qaida, now you can read Qur'an properly, it doesn't mean you have to stop learning Qur'an. Go, perform ablution, I'll help you to memorize small surahs." Ok Noona.

Ziya folded Soheb's shirt sleeves and said, "Be careful not to get your clothes wet. After reciting the Quran, we'll decorate garden and house especially for Ramadan, okay?" Shoheb shook his head and said "ok Noona."

(After sometime)

Ziya and Shoheb went to Nida and Ziya said, "Aunty, you told me to decorate the garden and the house, tell me where the things are kept then I'll start decorating."

Nida called a maid and said "show her things and help her, take 2 more people with you if needed." Aunty you take care of Anifa and rest well I'll arrange everything properly. " Ziya you're fasting so don't work much." Ziya nods her head and left.

" Ziya nods her head and left