✧. ┊fourty five, wont fit

Start from the beginning

Newt's lips paused against Thomas, when he felt the brunettes lean his hips closer in to the blondes, Newts lips fell open against Thomas as he let out a shaky breath

Thomas smiled, pulling away from the blonde to study his face. He tried to pay little attention to the heat rising over his body everywhere.

As Thomas shifted his hips slightly against Newt's, the sound leaving newts lips, something between a soft whine and a harsh breath, was enough to send Thomas' stomach into a fit.

He tilted his head slightly to connect his lips with Newts neck, the blonde leaned his head away giving Thomas more access and room.

It started in soft gentle kisses, down the blondes neck, before it turned into Thomas sucking, leaving marks over the boys neck, something they could worry about covering tomorrow.

"Bloody hell, Tommy" Newt let slip passed his lips. Thomas leaned up from the boys neck, sitting up more as he looked down at Newt.

Newt was looking back up at Thomas, his cheeks flushed, blonde hair sprawled over the pillows messily, Thomas could spend his whole life looking at this.

He trailed his hands down to the edge of Newt's t-shirt, his fingers gripped around the edge of it, looking back up at Newt.

"Is this okay?" He asked. Newt nodded his head, leaning upwards to help Thomas pull his shirt off over his head.

Thomas held the shirt in his hands for a moment as his eyes trailed down Newt's chest, he chewed at his lip softly.

"Stop staring, Tommy." Newt muttered, feeling shy under the boys strong gaze. Thomas looked up Newt's face, to see his head was turned to the side. Thomas shook his head.

"Why would I? You're gorgeous" Thomas said, leaning down to turn the blondes head to face him, before smiling softly at Newt.

Newt just smiled at him softly, Thomas smiled back, He leant down to place a soft kiss on the boys lips, before his lips fell to the blondes chest.

Every kiss was as soft as the other as Thomas's lips trailed down Newt's chest, down his stomach, before he placed a soft kiss above the waistband of his pants.

"You're wearing too much." Newt said, furrowing his eyebrows. A soft chuckle left Thomas' lips, as he pulled his shirt off over his head, dropping it beside Newts bed.

"Bloody hell" Newt muttered, eyes studying Thomas's body the same way Thomas' had been studying his before.

Thomas just shook his head, a smile on his face. The room was dark, only being lit by the dim yellow coming from Newt's led light, the air was tense, in the best sort of way.

Thomas chuckled as he leant down to connect his lips with the blondes once more, Thomas' instantly felt the blondes hand's on his shoulders.

Thomas's hand caressed Newt's side gently, slowly, like he wanted to memories every curve of Newt's body, every scar, every thing.

He wanted to know Newts body like the back of his hand, he wanted to know every spot that made him shift slightly, the spots of skin that were slightly rougher then others, he wanted to know.

Thomas felt Newt tense slightly, flinching away from Thomas' touch when his hand ran over a certain curve on his hip.

"Tickles" Newt said softly, Thomas smiled.

He let his hand trail down the blondes body, the only sound filling the room was the mix of their shared messy uneven breathing.

Thomas looked up at Newt, when his hands stopped on his waistband, Newt furrowed his eyebrows.