𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Start from the beginning

His secretory writes stories too? I prefer visuals more but I won't mind it either.

"Then I'm taking your entire day!" I said with a smile before turning around and walking away to get ready.

"But I'll be taking the entire night then." My feet stopped on its track and I turned around to take a look of his satisfying smirk.

As if he wasn't planning it from long ago.

Am I too bad to admit I find it a win-win situation?

"Whatever." I muttered before walking away again but didn't missed hearing his chuckle.

"Why are we here now?" He asked and I grinned. "To watch a movie, absolutely." I answered dragging him towards the entrance with me.

It was 07:30 pm now and I spent the rest day while shopping with him.

Even though I had planned to do most of the wedding shoppings later with Aaliya as we almost got a month for the wedding.

Reyansh had told me everything when I was running behind him with another pillow because of the recording he did.

That is why I messaged Aaliya that I was done doing the mission because I wanted to give her a little heart attack.

I decided to do some shopping with Arhaan too as we had a lot of time after I brought him out with me after lunch.

And that little shopping also turned out to be filling mine and Arhaan's both hands so we ended up sending them home with a driver.

"Which movie?" He asked with narrowed eyes, stopping in the middle. "It's a..romance one." I said after a small break before walking to him.

"Let's gooo or we'll get late!" I said wrapping my hand around his arm and pulling him towards the entrance.

"Romance is not a part of your genres." He stated and I wanted to kiss him for knowing me so well also but I continued pulling him and he remained unfazed.

"You should start a diet!" I hissed at my last breath before accepting defeat and standing straight again, breathing heavily.

"I already told you I'm not interested in horror." He said again earning a glare from me.

Last night, I asked him to sit with me and watch a horror movie together when I found him awake too like me around 3 am.

He said that he finds horror more comedy than the comedy movies itself, that for sure boiled my blood and I started one of the scariest one I had seen.

The satisfying smile over my lips had no limit when he slowly started sticking into me like a scared kid, from my shoulder to slowly going over my lap.

I asked him if he's enjoying it and he did answered 'I love it' I even wondered how he went from hating horror movies to loving them so quickly.

He even held my hand and dragged it to his hairs, he likes it when I run my hands through it.

I was so invested into the movie that I didn't even realise when he slept.