𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

Target votes : 250+

Awkward. Very awkward. Why wouldn't it be? There are 1,2,3,4,5,6 actually 12 eyes staring at me. I'm sitting on the bed and Arhaan's entire family is standing in a circle around me, some with concern and some with curiosity.

When will they start their questioning session?

Everyone is here, except Arhaan. I woke up a minute ago and I found everyone here. "Akshara, what happened,beta?" Arhaan's mother asked.

I thought for a second, remembering everything that happened. The image of that man's dead eyes staring at me came in mind. My breathing heavier, "Someone just kille---" I was interrupted by Arhaan's loud shout. "Aksharaaa" he shouted before opening the door and walking to me with a coffee mug in his hand.

I turned back to his mother "So yes, someone just sho--" I was again interrupted by Arhaan's "Drink this, you'll feel better" He said handing me the coffee.

Here, I'm trying to tell everyone a big thing and he is after the coffee. "I'm already feeling better, Arhaan" I said placing the coffee on the side table.
"No you're not" he glared at me. So now he will decide wether I'm feeling well or not!

"Arhaan I'm--" he cut me in the middle. "You don't remember anything" he whispered. I looked at him with confused face. "But i remember every fucking thing" I whispered back. "but you won't tell it to anyone else" He snapped. So this is what he was trying to say. He's right, I shouldn't tell everyone about this.

"Actually, my head is paining again, I'm sorry but I think I need to get some sleep" I mumbled closing my eyes. "It's okay, take some rest" His mother said before going back. Everyone went back but his father stayed there, as if he wanted to say something.

"Arhaan, take care of her" He said before going back. "You don't need to tell me what to do" Arhaan Said rudely from back. "And you don't need to always be rude with him" I said sitting up again.

"Your don't kn--" I cut him in the middle. "I know, and that's why I'm saying, you should give him a chance"
He leaned down to my level. "Never" he stood up again. "Now, tell me. What happened?" He asked wrapping his arms.

"I recieved text messages" I started. "And" he asked immediately. "Patience,Mr Singhaniya." I said glaring up at him. "I'll seat in front of you and let you look in my amazing eyes for hours, but for now, Speak" he said seating on the other side of the bed. "I won't mind" I muttered.

"He texted me to come out, then I went out, then texted me not to stare at my husband, which I wasn't. I really wasn't" I assured him, otherwise he'll start again and say that he'll stand in front of me and let me stare at him for hours. I won't mind that too by the way.