𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Finally after so long you paid attention to this meeting" Mr

"Finally after so long you paid attention to this meeting" Mr. Sharma said as I sat back on my chair. I sighed as I felt very exhausted.

It would be better than here to go carry her shopping bags instead. "Mr Sharma" I called out his name as I realised that I'm really not paying attention to my work.

"Yes, Mr. Singhaniya?" He asked. "I need motivation" he stared at me for a minute with open mouth, pulling out his glasses and cleaned it with the corner of his tie.

"You don't need any motivation sir. I know what you are going through. When I was newly married, I didn't wanted to go for work too. The fun of staying home with wife that time felt better than any" he said putting back his glasses and This is how I realised I asked the wrong person.

"So what you need to do is just keep her aside at work" No-way A person can distract me from work, especially her. Suddenly, my phone erupted with a loud ringtone. I checked at the caller Id. Idiot.

"Hello" I answered picking up the phone. "Hello, can you come and pick me?" She asked. I was going to say yes but then I remembered Mr. Sharma's words.

"Akshara, I'm busy at the moment. I'll send a driver for you" I answered.

Hence proved she's not the one distracting me.

Mr. Sharma showed me thumbs up. "That's what a real businessman does, never let anyone come between the work" he whispered lightly.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine. You can send your driver." She said as if she wanted me to say no. "If he can't come then I'll drop you home, you don't need to go with a driver" I heard a masculine voice. I stood from the chair "Who's that" putting the phone on my another ear.

"Sidharth, he also---" I knew it. Has he got no other work then roaming around her? And how close was he standing to her that I heard him so clearly?

"I'm coming in 5 five minutes." I said before cutting the call and taking my coat with me. "But sir, what about the important meeting with the Malhotras?" Mr. Sharma asked trying to make up with my speed.

"Cancel" I ordered before stepping out of my cabin.

I don't like the way he looks at her. That day, in his car. He kept his eyes on her the entire time with the rearview mirror.

I'm not even sure yet if him arriving there at time was coincidence or not. But what I'm sure about is he intentionally mentioned that..Whatever, I don't need to remember that jerk's name. Just because he won a race, she gifted him a kiss? On lips? Who does that? And she even said that she liked him.