𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

I looked at him, sitting on the couch again in the corner busy in his phone and beside him, Aaliya is standing nervously sending me looks to do something

I looked at him, sitting on the couch again in the corner busy in his phone and beside him, Aaliya is standing nervously sending me looks to do something. Should I tell her what Arhaan told me? Yes I should.

But again, I backed up looking at her wide smile and Arhaan being the reason of it. I think I should give him a chance.

I looked at vansh and motioned him to come to me before he came running. "Can you do a mission?" I asked him.

"I'm expert in it, tell me what it is!" He said confidently not minding to pull out the lollipop from his mouth.

"Okay Vansh, go and Stop him from using phone" I whispered him pointing at Arhaan. He winked at me and proceeded on his mission.

He went to him and snatched his phone before running to me and handing it over to me..Everyone's eyes landed on me.

"I didn't asked you to bring it to me.." I said. "No problem" Vansh took the phone from me and threw it down the terrace. I looked up to see 2 horns on Arhaan's head who was now glaring at me.

"I-I didn't told you to throw that" I said nervously looking at vansh. "God! You can't be a commander!" He said before running to his mother.

Arhaan came forward to me. Before he could bark, his bhabhi (Vansh's mother) came forward. "Don't you dare yell at her, it's Vansh's fault." She said pulling vansh forward. "Say sorry" she ordered to vansh. "It's okay" Vansh said pulling his lollipop from his mouth.

Arhaan again sat at the couch. He better stay there.

Arhaan's Mohit bhaiya, Isha Bhabhi, Sanya, and I decided to play truth and dare. I finally convinced Aaliya to play with me. After Isha Bhabhi's request, Arhaan also agreed to play.

When he came I just mumbled
"Itna bhaav kis baat ka hai" (what's that attitude for) Which is true and he returned to the couch using Aaliya's laptop again.

We had a long game and this time the bottle stopped at me.

"Truth or dare?" Isha bhabhi asked. If I had already chose truth for 2 times so I decided to go for dare this time. "Dare" I said.

Everyone started thinking. "Yes! Make Arhaan bhaiya drink a glass of wine!" Sanya said. Is that even a dare?

I looked around to find a glass of wine on the table and went for it.

"Are you idiot?" Mohit bhaiya said to Sanya. "You don't need to do that Akshara" he told me. "No problem bhaiya, I can do it easily" I said taking the glass from the table and walked to Arhaan.

He didn't lifted his head from the laptop. I cleared my throat. He didn't. I again cleared my throat. He lifted his hand and handed me a glass of water from beside him.

"Thankyou, and this is a return gift" I said giving him the wine glass. He looked at me for a second and then turned to his laptop again.

"I don't drink" he said. "Just one glass, and don't lie, Aaliya showed me a photo of yours holding a wine glass in a club  or something. So don't try to act like a saint now." I said.

"I said, I don't drink." He kept the glass at the table beside him.

"And I said just one glass." I took the glass and handed him again. "Can't you get anything!" He yelled closing his laptop and standing up.

What is wrong with him. His entire family drinks, I mean excepting the elders or don't know. I myself show the pic of him with a wine glass in his hands with some friends, on his Instagram. . I know he's just showing off that he is a good boy. "Please just one sip" I requested. "Akshara leave it." Aaliya said in a concerned tone.

Concerned for me or him?

"Just one sip.." I forced him. "Enough!" He jerked his hand at the glass and the glass shattered in pieces after falling on the floor. I gasped, walking back.

I hissed when a piece of glass pricked in my leg. "I'-I'm sor-rry" Tears formed on the edges of my eyes but I just controlled it before turning and walking out of the room.

____________________________🥀___

Please don't forget to vote.