𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬

"That's it! I'm not going out of the room anymore!" I exclaimed irritatedly sitting back on the bed in anger

"What's wrong?" He asked running a hand over his wet hair. A towel wrapped around his waist, giving me the perfect view of my nail and bite marks.

"Am I supposed to go out with these?!" I asked pointing a hand over my neck and waist, highlighting our amazing night with bite marks.

"What's wrong in that? That's your husband's love, you should show off it proudly." He shrugged pulling out a shirt from the wardrobe.

"Then you also don't wear it. Shouldn't you also show your entire office how much your wife loves you!" I yelled at him, snatching the shirt from his hand.

"But fresh marks will be more better.." He said leaning to close to me.

"You literally ate me last night. So I'm very hungry right now and I have to go down for breakfast as soon as possible." I blurted, stepping back and fixing my saree because I suddenly felt the urge to wear a saree today.

The amazing thing is he didn't even minded telling me how I look.

"Who's telling you to go down for breakfast when you already have it here?" He said leaning closer to my face and I couldn't help the redness around my cheeks.

"You're too horny, Arhaan!" I exclaimed throwing the shirt at his face before walking to the dressing table and grabbing the concealer from there, painting it all over my neck.

"But only for my wife, Akshara." He answered putting on his shirt and buttoning it.

I always wanted a nickname but now the best thing I can hear from his mouth is my name.

I looked from all the angles and sighed when the marks were almost invisible. "There's still one mark left." He said fixing his tie.

I turned back to the mirror and looked carefully. "There-" I lowered my voice when I turned back to him and found him standing exact close to me. "-isn't any.." I muttered.

"Because I haven't gave you another yet." He said before leaning to me and planting a kiss at my neck. I shook in a sharp breath

He instantly stepped back making an awful face. "What did I just tasted?!" He asked. I grinned realising it and showing him my hand with "Concealer." That's what happens when you try to be over smart.

I walked to him and sighed. "Now I'll have to fix your taste." I said pulling him by his tie and putting my lips on his. He instantly joined in, pulling me tightly by my waist.

I broke the kiss standing straight again and was about to leave the room when he stopped me by his hand. "Suno naa" He said in a soft voice.

"Bolo naa" I said turning to him and he suddenly pulled me to him by my hand, causing me to hit his chest. "I don't want to go today." He said and I glared at him.