𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

The door opened after ringing the bell for numerous times and I saw my father in the same night suit which I gifted him on his last birthday

"Akshara?" Papa gasped as he saw me and I instantly hugged him without waiting any second. "Did something happen?" He asked tapping my back gently.

I hate it when I lie to him but, I can't tell the truth also. "Naah, I just missed you alot." I said breaking the hug and looking down so he doesn't sees my teary face.

"At this hour? And what about when I asked you yesterday about coming home? You denied by saying your busy." I tightened my jaw remembering I was busy preparing a gift for someone who doesn't gives a fuck about me.

"Let's talk tomorrow about it. I'm sleepy right now." I said walking past him, towards my room. "But Aksha--" I instantly interrupted him in the middle. "Good night, papa." I said before walking inside and locking the door.

My vision became all blurry as I saw my entire room the same way I left it, expecting to come here back as Akshara Mehrotra. But ended up as Akshara Singhaniya.

He'll know my worth once I'm not with him.

But what if it doesn't affects him? What if he doesn't feel the way I feel that my heart is ripped out of my chest? What if he doesn't feel as if each breath is so hard? What if he doesn't hate the each second right now?

I sat down on the bed. "What" I sobbed as my tears again started falling down my eyes. "If he is not even thinking about me right now when I feel like my whole existence is about him?" I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly cleared my throat "Papa plea--" I was interrupted by the voice out the door. "It's me!" Aaliya? I wiped all my tears and stood up, walking towards the door and opening it.

She instantly stepped inside and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked her trying to pretend normal. "Are you really trying to hide it with me?" She gasped.

I shook my head lightly. "Arhaan didn't meant it." She said and I instantly answered back. "I know."

"Then why you've make your condition this worse?!" She exclaimed tucking my hair strands behind my ear.

I took a long breath in. "But he still left me." I said turning back and sitting again at the bed. "He never left you, he just cared about yo--" I cut her in the middle.

"Cared about me? Look! How happy I am." I scoffed. She walked to me and sat beside me.
"It was also him who made Shaurya call me and ask me to come here and take care of you." I just looked up with my eyes enlarged to avoid more tears.