𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫

"Akshara Bhabhi"

"Akshara Bhabhi"

Bhabhi?

Akshara Bhabhi?

Ohh shit!

I sat up and checked time on my phone. '7 am'. I looked beside me, Arhaan isn't here. "haa" I shouted walking to the door and opening it.

"Maa bula rahi hai--" she stopped looking at me up and down. "Waah, Bhai gave you his clothes?" She asked me in disbelief. I nodded. "When I asked him for his blue t-shirt he didn't even--" she went back muttering. "Bhabhi jaldi aana" she shouted again.

I was about to go to the washroom but stopped. "But I don't have clothes" I mumbled realising it. "That's why I brought these for you" I turned to see his mother standing at the door with
with a light blue saree and some jwellery on top of it in her hands.
"Do you like it?" She asked me showing the saree. I nodded, I feel guilty in front of her.

"I'm sorry Aunty" I said lightly. "What?" She asked in confusion. "S-sorry for what I did" I said looking down. She held my face with her palm "What happened, was written in fate. It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you." she smiled at me.

"Thank you, aunty-" she interrupted me. "Not aunty, call me maa" she said making me emotional again. Why the hell I can't stop being emotional since I came here? "Or..you can call me whatever you called your mom-" this time, I cut her in the middle. "I don't have a mother"

I haven't seen my mother ever, she died while giving me birth. My father has been giving me love of both. She caressed my hair, "Now you have one" without even thinking, I hugged her hard. She rubbed my back.

"Now go get ready quickly, today is your 'pehli rasoi'" she said breaking the hug. (First kitchen)
First time in my life, I didn't felt scared from the name of cooking. Afterall I did cooking classes, and now, um expert in cooking.

I nodded before she went back. I took a quick shower and wore the saree and jwellery.

"Hayee, Arhaan hai to bohot unlucky, Getting a divorce from this beauty? So heartbreaking

"Hayee, Arhaan hai to bohot unlucky, Getting a divorce from this beauty? So heartbreaking." I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror . "Really?" He entered saying that.