𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é

I looked at everyone happily getting ready to go to

I looked at everyone happily getting ready to go to.. how can I forget my Fiancé's name? "I'm very excited to meet Aaliya bhabhi" Sanya exclaimed from behind. Yes, getting ready to go in Aaliya's dadi's birthday.

How can I remember her name when don't even want to marry her. But couldn't miss the chance to make my family happy after, years. I was the reason to fade there smile, so I should be the one to bring it back.

"Arhaan, beta tu bohot late kar raha hai. Go get ready quickly." Maa said. "I'm already ready" everyone turned to me. A shocked reaction on everyone, even Bhaiya's 5 years old 'don' beta. I don't think he's less then that.

"What?" I asked. Sanya stopped her makeup, stood from her chair and came to me. "Do you even have anything else than suit? I mean black suit?" She asked.

I walked to her mirror and looked at myself "I'm looking handsome, what's wrong?" I asked. "Do you even have other clothes or not? Go wear something traditional." Maa said. "Maaa" I looked at her. "I'm okay in this" she sighed.

I was ready to go but something striked my mind. "He isn't going, right?" I made sure. "Arhaan! He's your father and he's not going just because you can go" I made it clear earlier that if he goes, I won't go. I don't want more speech of ' I'm your dad, whatever I did was for your own good'

Everything but my good.

__________________________________

By the time we reached.... Aaliya's home, it was already dark. We walked inside and the moment we entered the house, we got showered with flowers.
I looked inside to see many girls everywhere.

Maa can hold any girls hand and say, "She's Aaliya" I should had looked at the picture when Bhaiya was showing me so atleast I wouldn't be scared of every girl here.

A couple in there early 50's probably Aaliya's parents approached us. "Sunil jii kahaan hai?" ( Where is Sunil?) Asked her father looking at Me,Maa,Bhaiya, bhabhi, vansh AKA Don and Sanya. "He was busy with some paper work, so he couldn't make it here." Maa lied expertly.

"Where is Aaliya bhabhi" Sanya asked. She looks too excited, why don't she marry her. "She's upstairs. Why don't Arhaan go and bring her here himself?" Her mother said.

No.
No.
No.

"Sure, Arhaan.." she said in a commanding tone. "Sure.." I said heading to the stairs. "It's the second room" Her mom shouted.

As I walked upstairs, my heartbeat started increasing. It's not that heartbeat which people feel when they are going to see the person first time. But it's that one that people feel when it's last time to change decision.

I can turn back and tell maa that I don't want to marry anyone. What will that cause? Just hurt them but save me from this thing. But I won't.

I walked to the second room and held the door knob and took a deep breath before turning it and opening the door. I saw a girl standing facing her back. A familiar scent entered my nose. I stood for a minute thinking what should I do or say.

"Aaliya?" I said finally. The girl turned and shocked me to death. "You" she said looking at me. She's the same girl I met in Mr. Mehrotra's office.

No way I'm marrying this girl. Even if she looks pretty with those brown eyes and and those heart shaped lips not to come on her silky brown hair. Her behaviour is what will kill me. The amount I think she says in a day, I can use that for an entire month.

"Are you..Arhaan?" She asked with her same soft soothing voice. She's really beautiful. "Are you?" She said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes, I am Arhaan" I admitted. "Aaliya! No way your marrying this jerk" She yelled.

Does she think she can call me anything and I'll listen? But before I could say anything another girl appeared in front of me.

Her hairs are short to her shoulders and Black, her eyes are brown and looking at me up and down with a hidden smile on lips that aren't completely hidden. Probably Aaliya.

"Akshara! What did you called him?" She yelled at her. "What he is." Akshara said.

Again before I could say anything. Aaliya said "I'm sorry on her behalf"

It's not okay

"it's okay" I said turning to Akshara again to see her glaring at me with her arms folded. I turned back to Aaliya "your mother asked me to take you down." I said. "Oh,sure, thankyou" she said holding my hand.

"She can go down with me." Akshara said removing my hand from Aaliya's wrist and holding her. I leaned close to Akshara "Ab kya aap chahti hain ki mai har wakt aap hi ka haath pakdu?" (Now do you want me to hold your hand all the time?) I muttered in akshara's ear. Her face reddened, I don't know why I like teasing her.

"What did he said" Aaliya muttered to akshara. "That your looking beautiful, saamne bolne ki himmat bhi nai hoti." She side eyed me before dragging her down.

"Tujhe usse bohot better mil jayega. Isse better to Kabir tha--" Is the last thing I heard Akshara saying before she went down.

Really?

__________________________________

lease don't forget to vote.

Thank you