𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Target votes: 500+

Akshara's POV

"I think I'm gonna spend my entire life apologizing." He sighed. "Fine, I'm sorry, now let's step out of the car!" He said stepping out and I turned my face to the side, putting my leg on another.

He literally didn't left me even able to make an eye contact with my own father! "You're coming or I--" I stepped out of the car. Even though it might be across 1 am but still I don't want myself to get anymore embarrass by letting him carry me again and someone seeing us.

"Wear it." I said throwing his shirt at his face as he kept staring at me with a smile from the moment I stepped out of the car.

"First, you ask me to open it and later, you want me to wear it back!" He complained putting a hand over the car, caging me in between.

"I don't want to look at those boring abs of yours." I muttered. "Your eyes betrayed you." He said before I moved my eyes away from his body and pushing him lightly from my way.

"I said wear it!" I exclaimed as we were standing at the door. "AAH! My hand is in severe pain. Not possible without someone's help." He said winking at me and I greeted my teeth in anger.

"Let's see who won!" I heard Neil's shout from inside and panicked. They don't stay at one place at even night.

"I'll see you inside." I hissed sliding the shirt over him. "You will surely see me inside." he said with a smile.

The door opened before I could even open it and Then saw Neil's all teeth at display. "Look! I told you she will come back."

"Bhabhi... I thought you won't be coming back so easily." Reyansh said in defeat and I understood they made a stupid bet over me.

"But how did you managed to get her back home so early?" Shaurya asked Arhaan and I instantly pulled his shirt from the corner lightly, stopping him from answering.

"H-he?" I smiled big. "Yes,he." Reyansh said with a face like 'or who?'. "He fell on his knees." I said with a seriousness in my voice and I saw there all jaws dropping.

Arhaan just stared at me with his arms and legs crossed. "and you know what he said?" I said and noticed an excitement on Arhaan's face while they all nodded with curiousity

"He said 'Please Akshara, comeback home, it's becoming so hard to even breath without you'" I said dramatically. "and what else do you expect from a person with so big heart? Obviously I had to forgave him!" I sighed.

"You never even said sorry to me by even mistake!" Neil said dramatically holding Arhaan and turning him to his side before gasping. "Why are your shirt's buttons open?" I gulped.

"The last two buttons are broken too." Shaurya said stepping forward and holding the end of his shirt, inspecting it.

"It was broken whe--" Reyansh interrupted Arhaan in the middle. "I think bhabhi can explain better." They all looked at me and I noticed a smirk over Arhaan's face.

"You're daughter broke my shirt's buttons."

What would be papa even thinking about us? He was literally shirtless in front of my father and top of that, I was sticking with him.

"Akshara, answer them.." Arhaan said and nothing came to my mind before I blurted, "Papa broke it." and they all stared at me in disbelief.

"Arhaan..." Neil said slowly turning to him. "What were you doing with bhabhi's fathe--" He stopped taking a step closure to him.