𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Mam"

"Mam"

"Mam"

"Mam"

"Mam"

I woke up, my head paining like hell. It's hard to even stand. I looked forward to see the driver quickly getting out and opening the door before I stepped out.

The moment I saw Everyone staring at me, I prefered that I would never wake up than answering the questions even I don't the answers correctly.

"Carefull!" Sanya held me by side when I was about to trip down. "Arhaan!" His mother shouted. After a minute, he appeared from inside. "Yes?" He asked. His eyes travelled to me. That's probably hate what I'm seeing in his eyes.
And first time,I think I deserve it.

"Carry her up to your room" I didn't had even energy in me to even open my eyes half but the moment she said it. My eyes bulged open, so did his.

"What!" He yelled looking back at me like I'm an sack of potato that he has been asked to carry on his back."Quickly" his mother ordered.

He walked to me and my eyes opened in shock more than it were designed to.

"Don't think that you won" he said as his hands slipped down my waist and then lifted me.

I won? In what?

And I lost it, my breath, I can't find it where it went!

"Stop" his mother said as he was going to enter the house with me...in his arms. "Sanya, Aarti?" Sanya handed her Aarti ki thaal' and she did our aarti. "Now you can come inside" I'm shoked. How can she treat me this good while I betrayed her whole family? Actually I think I find her happy.

He started walking again. He brought me to a room. It's grey in colour and allmost all the furnitures are also in grey. He lied me on a bed, and walked out.

I woke up. Not even knowing when I slept. The only thing I can think of right now is...

I FUCKED UP! I fucking fucked up everything. I should've just informed everyone about those letters and threats but...I didn't, and here I am.

I rolled to my left. Something crinkled beneath me. I sat up to check, and found a small paper tied in my Aanchal (Veil). I gulped, and took that paper with my shaking hand opening it.

Good job.
Mrs. Singhaniya

A tear fell on the note from my eyes. I folded it and was about to throw, but stopped. I'll look over it later, but for now, I kept it in the drawer near me and hoped out of the bed.

I stood in front of the mirror and I swear I've never seen me uglier than the girl I'm looking at in the mirror. Kajal splashed here and there, lipstick is not on my lips but chin. Nose and cheeks red like tomato, eyes are swollen like hell!

In the whole wedding process, I kept looking here and there for any sign of the writer but didn't. I started regretting my decision already in the mandap. At a moment, I even decided to stand up and tell everyone, everything. But the moment I was about to do it, Arhaan already filled my hair partition.

And now, I don't have any idea what is goung to happen in my life. Arhaan will absolutely not accept this marriage and ask me for divorce, and after that, I'll flee to NYC and complete my studies as nothing happened. But will it happen this easy? Obviously no.

But what about Aaliya? Will she even ever talk to me again? She will. She will have to. I'll just take care of this place first and then talk to her and solve everything. Once I explain everything to everyone, everything will get fine again. Maybe, just..maybe Aaliya and Arhaan will marry each other again.

I looked around me, there are no pictures on the wall. My room was full of my pictures, even my father's was full with mine.

What am I supposed to do at this moment?

I'm not supposed to sleep Atleast. Where is Arhaan? By thought of him, I realised, I ruined his life too."-----Do not, try to order me." Someone yelled from downstairs, and I guess it's Arhaan's voice.

I was about to go and check but stopped. Not daring to look into those questioning eyes again. "--I said I won't!" I heard him shouting again. I'm sure, I'm the reason of this 'Kalesh' in this house.

I was about to go again but also stopped again. "I should atleast wash my face." I mumbled looking for washroom. I opened a door at the corner of the room and luckily, it's washroom. I quickly washed my face.

Each step I took towards the living room, my heartbeat kept rising. The moment I reached the door, it was open and when they noticed me, everyone stood silent for a moment.

"Akshara, come here beta" His mom said politely. I squished my eyes tight not to cry. But each time his mom talks to me this politely, I feel that I don't deserve and tears form in my eyes on its own.

I know, they didn't questioned me there because of the reporters, but now, I'll have to answer them. I'm not even sure if I can tell the truth to them. I think I should inform Aaliya about it first and then, others. But what will I say next?

"Akshara.." she said again. I nodded before walking to her. She rubbed my back slowly, "No-one will pressurise you, Just tell us calmly, why did you do this?" Those letters came into my mind. I don't know what to say or not. I looked down.

"Akshara" his father said in cold tone and I flinched. I nodded. "Why did you did it" nothing is coming to my mind except those letters. I can't take the risk of telling the truth, there are many people around me. I thought looking at the servants.

Anyone can be the one who wrote letters and is keeping eye on me now in disguise of servant.
But I'll try to talk to Arhaan alone. "I have asked you something Akshara" His father asked again, tears formed in my eyes.

"I..." I have no idea to say anything. "Ummm...Did you fell for Arhaan Bhaiya and did this for him?" Sanya said in a confusing tone. "Sanya, don't interrupt when elders are talking." His father yelled at her. "Sorry" she backed up.

I have no other way. "I...really liked Arhaan" I bit my bottom lip. "So you took place of Aaliya?" He asked flinching me again. He turned to Arhaan's mother. "Ye thi iski majboori? Tumhi keh rahi thi na? Majboor ho sakti hai, lo!" He yelled at her

I lifted my eyes to look at Arhaan dead glaring at me. Suddenly, he came close to me and held me tightly by arm and started pulling me. "Arhaan, don't do anything stupid" His mother shouted from behind. He kept dragged me to his room.

He left my arm and held me by my both shoulders looking deep into me. "What did you said there?" He yelled at me. I kept silent. "I asked you something" his grip tightened on my shoulders.

"I-i re-reall-yy like y-you" I lied looking down at my hands, not daring to look in his burning eyes. My breath hitched when he held me by my hair and forced me to look up at him. "Say that again?" I opened my mouth to say but nothing came out, except the burning tears from my eyes. "Fine,Then Show me"

He said before pinning me in the wall.