𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Today, on the wedding day, I literally woke on 11 am, well that's because I started sleeping on 5 am

Today, on the wedding day, I literally woke on 11 am, well that's because I started sleeping on 5 am. Aaliya wakes me up everyday but today she didn't woke me up.

I went outside and saw the entire house in chaos. Everyone is running from here to there. Afterall, it's an Indian wedding! "Aunty!" I shouted when I saw Aaliya's mother. "Haa?" She stopped. She's wearing a beautiful blue saree with ghoonghat (veil) to her nose.

"Where is Aaliya?"I asked. "Wo badmash?" (That naughty girl?) I raised my brows in confusion. "God knows where she went, I yelled her that the bride shouldn't go out on the wedding day but she didn't stop." She informed.

I tried to call her but she didn't picked up. A flower man was going with a basket of flowers in his hand, a rose fell from it. "Unkle!" I shouted but he went away. I walked close and grabbed the pink rose. When I saw it carefully, I saw a small folded paper inside it.

I took it out and opened it.

That's just a trailer.

CANCEL THE FUCKING MARRIAGE.

Or..the one who will have to suffer isn't Aaliya.

That's it. I flipped it over and over to find anything else but there is nothing!

But what trailer is he, I don't think it's a she, talking about.

Suddenly, Aaliya's mom started shouting for Aaliya's father and others. I ran to her, "What's wrong Aunty?" I asked. "A-Aaliya had an accident" she said and my heart sank. The letter came to my mind, it is the trailer.

I ran to my car and started driving to the city hospital. Tears started making its way to my cheek. I wiped it off. The only thing in my mind are the letters.

But still I just don't fucking believe that the accident was done by the person who wrote those letters. It can just be a coincidence.

What if... Aaliya isn't hurt and it was just a trap to get me out of my home and then kill me? The letter did said that I will be the one to suffer. I drove carefully, nothing happened and I reached to hospital.

I ran to Aaliya's room. "Aaliya" I shouted seeing her on a bed. I scanned her body. " Thank god, You aren't hurt" I said finding no wounds. "I am" she said panicking me again. "Where" I asked in a concerned voice. "Here" she said pointing at her chest. "What?" I got close to her and was about to pull her top up before she held my hand.

"Arei arei arei, mauka mila nahi ki haath marne lagti hai" (Never loses a chance to get your hands on me) she said holding my hand. "I'm just looking for your wound." I said taking my hand back. "It's in my heart. You know? When I woke up, no-one was here for me. Thats why my heart is paining." She said.

I turned to the nurse beside me "For how much time did she fainted?" I asked. "She woke up just 4-5 minutes after she came here" she informed. "You aren't hurt anywhere, right?" I asked. She nodded.

"You know what? I got a letter again" I informed her. "Really?" She asked. I handed her the letter I got back there in the house. "It..was just a coincidence, it was my mistake, I ran into that black car mistakenly" she said. "Aaliya, your still thinking it's not rea--" I got interrupted when her family entered filling chaos in hospital.

"Everything is fine, everyone!" Aaliya shouted,

Then why don't I feel like it?

__________________________________

"How am I looking?" Aaliya asked sitting in front of the mirror after 2 and an half hour makeup. "Like you are the bride" I said eating the snacks from the plate. "I am!" She said. "Yes! You are." I took another bite of the snack.

"Don't joke, how am I looking" She asked again. Now I'll really have to be serious. "Your...your looking like..a rose in a garden?" Fuck it. What am I saying?

She's staring at me with crooked brows. I better answer straight. "Fine, You are looking absolutely Pretty" I said wrapping my arms around her neck from behind looking at us in mirror. I wanted to say something iconic that she would remember, but she knows me too.

"Okay you wait here and I'll go get a look what's going there." I said before closing the door and going downstairs.

In the mandap is sitting the Arhaan Singhaniya waiting for his Mrs.
Wow!

Today, he's wearing something apart from suit i.e. Sherwani! It's a light blue one with heavy work on its border. I just realised why Aaliya wore light blue lehenga when she planned to wear a red lehenga. #lobe.

I was heading back to Aaliya when someone threw a paper ball at me. I looked around, there are obviously many people I can't guess who threw it.

I threw it away and started walking but my foot stopped mid way when images of those letters came into my mind. I walked back and looked for that paper. It isn't there. I looked a bit more and then started walking to Aaliya's room again.

When I held the door handle and was about to open the door, This time, someone threw 2-2 balls at me. I opened the first one, which that person threw first.

Don't leave it anywhere, what if... someone else takes your chance?

BE CAREFULL NEXT TIME.

It's written roughly as if it was written in hurry, and it was.

I opened another letter, it's clean and simple.

Your Room

I looked at the door of Aaliya's room one last time before turning and heading to my room.

I'm standing at the door. Not daring to open the door and meet a living person. What if there's a dead person? I gulped. I held the door handle and turned it, opening the door.

No-one

The room is empty, I relaxed but my breath hitched the moment I thought there's a reason he called me in this room. What if..I turn back and someone closes the door trapping me here and then kills me brutally.

I looked around the room but I found nothing. I turned back and opened the door to go back but I saw another note at the door.

Your wardrobe.

I've always wanted someone to write me letters, because I thought it'd feel heartwarming but these letters are getting my heart out of my fucking body.

I walked to the wardrobe and stood in front of it. Breathing heavily, I held the door handle and pulled it open.

"What the fuck!"

_____________________________🥀__

I Really want you guys to vote it too, if you liked it. It really feels great to see people appreciating my work.

Thank you, 💜