PART 22

Update after a long time... hope you guys love it... I seriously don't know what I'm writing...

WARNING:

I don't know ...
It can be a light smut or not a smut at all...
But some spicy romance ahead...

--------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Taehyung entered the bathroom and started to gargle his mouth with water to reduce the burning sensation.

"Baby" Jungkook called and entered the bathroom.

"Kookie it's burning " Taehyung complained with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry baby because of me you're in this condition " Jungkook apologised holding Taehyung's cheek in his hand.

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault " Taehyung said trying to control his tears.

"Do you believe me Tae? I'll help you decrease the burning sensation " Jungkook asked looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"I believe you Kookie...please stop this" Taehyung said hissing.

With Taehyung's permission, Jungkook started to lean toward Taehyung peaking his lips softly at first.

"Love you baby "Jungkook said connecting his lips with Taehyung's for a kiss.

At first, the kiss was slow, but later Jungkook started to kiss fast as Taehyung's lips were so addicting for him and tasted like a strawberry. Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's shirt tightened as Jungkook moved his hand slowly from Taehyung's shoulder to his hips which perfectly fit in his hands.

Jungkook licked Taehyung's lips lightly and nibbled them for permission to enter.

Taehyung permits Jungkook by opening his lips slightly as he moves his hands from Jungkook's shoulder to his neck and hugs him tightly. Jungkook entered Taehyung's hot and sweet caravan and started to taste every corner of Taehyung's mouth which sent shivers down Taehyung's spine and he tight his grip on Jungkook's hair making him groan in Taehyung's mouth.

"Your lips are so sweet and addicting pup," Jungkook said between the kiss and start to suck Taehyung's tongue.

After a few minutes Taehyung had trouble breathing because of a lack of oxygen, so he slapped Jungkook's shoulder lightly to let him know he was having trouble breathing.

Seeing Taehyung like that, Jungkook left Taehyung's lip and started to trail down his kiss on Taehyung's jaws and reached to his neck.

Taehyung let out a moan when Jungkook kissed a certain part of his neck and covered his mouth immediately.

Hearing Taehyung's moan Jungkook starts to suck on the place sensually.

"Let it out pup... I want to hear your moans "Jungkook said removing Taehyung's hand from his mouth and kissing him for some time and move into his neck and start to suck earns moans from Taehyung which was like a piece of melodious music for Jungkook.

After sucking Taehyung's neck for a few minutes making a hickey Jungkook leaves his neck and kisses Taehyung's lips lastly and joins their heads breathing heavily.

"Love you too Kookie " Taehyung said between his breath.

"Are you okay baby? "Jungkook asked kissing Taehyung's forehead.