PART 14

So you guys decided to be silent readers. I thought at least one person would message or comment for me. But this is a huge disappointment for me. I have a hard time in a working place that's why I can't update regularly. If someone comments it'll motivate me. It's okay guys, FAILURE IS STEPPING STONE TO SUCCESS. I'll write till I get comments from you guys.
Love you.❤️

BACK TO STORY:

IN THE STUDIO:

"We will reveal the frustrations Korean bosses have," the MC Hyun Moo said followed by.

"BOSS IN THE MIRROR " The MC Kim Sook finished with a cute gesture.

"Sook-a I think we don't need lighting for today's shooting. What do you think?" Hyun Moo asked.

"Why why?" Sook asked confusingly.

"Because someone is shining so brightly today," Hyun Moo said while looking at Taehyung with a teasing look.

Understanding what Hyun Moo saying Sook decided to join the teasing.

"You're right Hyun Moo. Taetae you shining extra today. What is the secret to this shining? " Sook asked wriggling her eyebrows.

"Love is the secret. Am I right Tae? " Hyun Moo asked Taehyung making him blush.

"Oooh someone is blushing, " Sook said.

"Don't tease me guy " Taehyung said covering his face.

"By seeing your face I think everything is good after the date" Sook teased more.

"Don't you want to know what happened after my date, director-nim play the video? " Taehyung said quickly.

"Since we want to know what happened, we leave you now. But we will continue it after the video " Hyun said with a smirk making Taehyung whine while causing Sook to laugh.

[I decided not to write The MC comments in between to not disturb the flow of the story.]

💜
After bidding bye from Jungkook Taehyung leave from the cafe quickly. Seeing Taehyung hurriedly come from the cafe Eunwoo asked " What happened Bear? Did something happen? Did your blind Do something to you?" With Nervousness.

Seeing Nervousness on Eunwoo's face Taehyung hugged him and said " My blinddate did nothing to me Hyungie. John came to the company. That's why I hurriedly left my date. Come on we need to hurry" Taehyung said and released him from the hug and both walked toward the car. After sitting in the car Eunwoo reminds Taehyung to wear a seat belt and start it car at full speed. Within 15 minutes they reach the company and stop the car at the entrance, giving the key to the security so he can park the car in the parking lot without disturbing others.

Upon reaching the company reception Taehyung saw John creating conflict with the security guards who tried to stop him from entering the company.

"Stop it" Taehyung shouted in his deep voice making all of them silent and a shiver went down their spine from hearing Taehyung's voice.

Angry Taehyung is very dangerous. He became a tiger from a bear and no one could handle his anger.

"What the hell are you doing here John?" Taehyung asks in a calm voice making him sweat a lot in fear. But John tried to hide his fear and said.

"I came here to see my wife and my daughter. They're stopping me from seeing them. Let me in now " John replied Taehyung and shouted at the security guards.