PART 15

This is a short update.

After speaking with Sumi, Taehyung left to play with Yeri and the other children in the playroom. Taehyung played with them till noon made them eat their lunch and left from there after making them sleep.

Taehyung reach the working area where they do their work in full concentration so he leaves from there to his cabin without disturbing others and starts to do his work. After one hour he hears a knock on his door and some enter his cabin. Taehyung diverts his attention from the laptop to see his employees settle themselves on the couch comfortably.

"What happened guys? Why are you guys here during work hours" Taehyung asked closing his laptop and leaving to sit with them.

"Our work got finished." Minho said followed by "So we came here to talk with you about" Jason said "Your date" finished with Sumi's excitement.

The mention of the date brings a blush to Taehyung's cheeks.

"Looks like your date is good by seeing your blush. Tell me how does he look? Is he handsome? " Eunwoo asked Taehyung teasingly.

"Why are you asking him? You also go there, then why?" Minho asked confusingly.

"Don't tell me you didn't see him?" Sumi asked with shock.

"Nope. I was waiting for them in the car. I thought I could see him after the date. But due to an emergency, we left from there first, so I didn't meet him" Eunwoo said casually.

"We send you with him to see whether he's ok for him. But you didn't see him" Jason asked with a shock.

"He's not a child so I will select his boyfriend. He's an adult he knows good and bad. He can choose his life partner on his own. If he fails in his relationship I'll help him to get his broken self together and make him stand on his own again like I'm doing now. If I do not let my child fall how will I teach him to stand on his own when I'm not with him" Eunwoo said making all of them emotional.

"So tell me about him bear. Do you like him? "Eunwoo asked Taehyung taking his hands on his own.

"Hyungie you also know him, he's Jeon Jungkook, a BTS member," Taehyung said shyly.

"Wow. Are you serious? You guys select BTS Jungkook for bear" Eunwoo asked others in shock.

"Yes. We thought he was perfect for our bear. Do you have any problem with it? He seems to be a good person from what we see and hear about him" Sumi said nervously seeing Eunwoo's reaction. They thought Eunwoo didn't like the idea of Jungkook being Taehyung's boyfriend including Taehyung himself.

With a sigh, Eunwoo said "It's just I feel bad for that poor soul. He's a good person, how will he manage a tiger in a bear coat" Eunwoo said with a smirk.

It took a few seconds for them to fully understand the meaning behind the word making them laugh and making Taehyung angry.

"What do you mean by it? I'm a bad person. come here I'm going to beat your ass" Taehyung shouted and started to chase Eunwoo who run for his dear life to make others laugh wholeheartedly.

After chatting and playing with others Taehyung and Eunwoo left for their home.

After reaching home Eunwoo told Taehyung to freshen up while he making dinner. After freshening up Taehyung came back to the kitchen to see dinner was ready and Eunwoo left to freshen up so Taehyung started to arrange the table for dinner.

When he completed the arrangement Taehyung sat in the chair waiting for Eunwoo. When Eunwoo joined the table both started to eat their dinner with small talk.

While finishing the food Eunwoo asked Taehyung "Did you speak with Jungkook you left the date in the middle? " which caused Taehyung to choke on his water.

"I didn't speak to him. I don't have his number " Taehyung said fiddling his fingers.

"Are you serious Taehyung? He'll be tensed there." Eunwoo said.

"Since I left there in a hurry, I don't have time to exchange numbers, " Taehyung said with a sigh.

"OK. Don't worry. Tomorrow we'll get his number from the director ok? Go and take a good rest." Eunwoo said taking his plate to the sink followed by Taehyung with a pout.

After they washed the dishes. They both left for their room after bidding a good night with a hug.

While lying on the bed sleep didn't come to Taehyung because his mind was full of the memories of his first date and thinking about Jungkook.

Trying to sleep Taehyung was rolling on his bed when a ding sound was made on his phone. Ignoring it he tries to get his sleep. But it was again disturbed by another ding sound making Taehyung annoyed to get his phone to see who it was. Seeing the text on his phone makes Taehyung sit on the bed quickly and rub his eyes to see if is it correct.

IN TEXT:

Unknown:

Hi Taehyung👋. This is Jungkook. I thought to check if you're ok. Because you left hurriedly.

Looks like you already slept. Good night. Sweet dreams. 😴

To be continued...

Thanks for your support guys...
I see my book got more reads. I'm happy that many start to like my story...

Love you guys ❤️
Love yourself 💜

Words:906