PART 5

"Wow... Are you sure this is your office? It looks like a five-star hotel, " Hyun Moo asked Taehyung shockingly.

"Yes... They're a privilege for our employees... They can use it when they complete their given work, " Taehyung said like 'it's not a big deal'.

Two MCs sit blankly because they have nothing to say. Taehyung laughed at their reaction.

"You're not in the video till now. Did the CEO come late to the office?" Kim Sook asked.

"Aaniyoooo... I was in the office all the time. You didn't see me, " Taehyung said in his defence.

"Really ... Let's see," Hyun Moo said.

💜 After showing all the places such as the working areas, meeting room, cafeteria, library, gym, Gaming room,  swimming pool, Mini theatre, Mini club, and children's play area Jason takes them to his favourite area which is Rest Area.

"Now we're going to my favourite place which is the employee's rest area. We can rest or sleep here when we complete our work, " Jason said to Ben and William.

When they enter the room, they become silent because an angel is sleeping peacefully there. They went near him silently without disturbing him and cooed at the cute angel, who was none other than our Famous CEO, Kim Taehyung.

"OMG

"OMG ... He is so cute while sleeping like an angel..." Sumi squished loudly.

"Don't make noise; otherwise, you will wake bear," Minho silently yelled at Sumi.

Before Sumi replied to Minho, our angel started to get up.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked cutely, rubbing his sleepy eye.

"Don't rub your eye bear." Eun Woo warns him before sitting up in the bed and stretching his body.💜

"You look so cute, Taetae..." Kim Sook cooed at Taehyung.

"Thank you, Noona," Taehyung replied, blushing.

"Taehyung,  did you guys sleep in the office? " Hyun Moo asked.

"Yes, hyung, whenever we have late-night work, we sleep in the office," Taehyung said.

"Okay."

💜 " You guys again pull all-nighters? " Minho asked them both angrily.

"Aaniyoooo... Minho Hyung, We complete our work early, it's just we're too lazy to go home, That's why we sleep here, You can ask Woo Woo Hyung" Taetae said looking at Eun Woo.

"He's telling the truth. We're too lazy and so tired; that's why we slept here. " Eun woo tell them.💜

"Did you guys just scold your boss now?" The director again asked shockingly.

The employees only gave devilish smiles to the Director.

"What is this? Sook - a do you see what I see? " Hyun Moo asked with unbelievable eyes.

"I also see the same they scold Taetae. They always do it Taetae.?" Kim Sook asked.

"Yes. Noona they always bullied and scolded Taetae" said showing his Tata mic face.

💜"If we don't scold them, they will take all-nighters, that's why we scold them," Sumi said.

"One time Bear got admitted to the hospital because of it that's why we're strict with him," Minho said.💜

"They have done a good job Taetae," Kim Sook said.

💜"What's the time now?" Eunwoo asked them.

"It's 10.15 A.M." Jason replied

"Is everything ready for the meeting?" Taehyung asked getting off the bed.

"OK, we will be in the meeting hall in 10 minutes. You guys go and wait there." Taehyung said to go to freshen up in the nearby bathroom.

With that, all of them left for the meeting hall. Exactly after 10 minutes Taehyung and Eunwoo came to the meeting hall and started the meeting.

(I don't know about the meetings that's why I skipped the meeting part)

Time skip:

"Super guys... You guy's have done a good job. Keep up this good work." Taehyung motivates the employees.

All clap their hand and cheers loudly.

"If you guys's done cheering anybody explain what going on here? What cameras are doing here? Which stunts did you guys pull now?" Taehyung asked the employees with folding hands and rising eyebrows.💜

"Didn't Taehyung- shi know about the shooting?" The director asked.

"No, it's a surprise for him. So he Doesn't know about it." Minho said chuckled.

"Don't you guys get his permission before? What if he gets angry?" The director asked them.

"It's our reward so he doesn't get mad at us, even if he gets mad we all know how to cool him. So no problem." Jason said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...
PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK...

*pics credits to rightful owner *

WORDS:  745