PART 10

AFTER ONE MONTH :

AT THE STUDIO:

"We will reveal the frustrations Korean bosses have," the MC Hyun Moo said followed by.

"BOSS IN THE MIRROR " The MC Kim Sook finished with a cute gesture.

"Here we have Mr.Kim Taehyung with us again." Kim Sook introduced him.

"How are you Taetae? We meet again after one month. " Kim Sook asked Taehyung.

"I'm fine Noona. How are you guys? Sorry, I couldn't come to the shoot because of my busy schedule. I miss you guys." Taehyung said while pouting cutely.

"Don't say sorry Taehyung-a, we understand your situation and we miss you so much like you" Hyun Moo replied Taehyung.

"Taetae, we heard that there is a surprise for us. Do you know what is it?" Sook asked Taehyung.

"I know Noona. It was also a surprise for me. But I can't tell it now"

"Why?" Sook whined.

"It will not be fun if I spoil it now" Taehyung teased Sook.

"Then we have to watch the video fast to know Sook-a," Hyun Moo said.

"Then let's watch the video. I eagerly waiting for the surprise ".

💜

In CEO cabin:

"Hyungie they planned something big this time we need to find it soon" Taehyung whispered to Eunwoo watching his employees from the window blindfolds.

"We need a proper plan to find it" Eunwoo replied to Taehyung while nodding.

"Hmm... Why are we whispering hyung? They can't hear us, this cabin is soundproof " Taehyung asked Eunwoo confusingly.

"You whispered first, so I followed you" Eunwoo replied.

"Leave it hyung. Do you have any idea what they're going to do? " Taehyung asked sitting in his chair.

"I don't know. They kept it secret from me also. Wait here. I will try to gather some information from them" Eunwoo said leaving the cabin.

After leaving the cabin, Eunwoo goes to the cafeteria to buy some drinks for the employees, because they didn't get time to drink.

"Here guys take some rest or you will get tired or get sick. Take a small break. I brought you guys some drinks. Drink it and recharge yourself " Eunwoo called all employees to take a break.

"My Woo baby is the best " Sumi said taking the drink.

"Thank you for the drink" Rest of them said and gathered around the table to take a small drink break.

"Why are you guys in a hurry to complete the project? Take your time guys" Eunwoo said.

"We planned some surprise that's why we're working hard," Jason replied.

"And we didn't break any rules to complete the project, so you can't punish us," Minho said.

"What surprise you guys are planning tell me also. So I can help you guys" Eunwoo asked carefully.

"Woo baby, don't tell me you bought this to bribe us, so we can tell you what the surprise is?" Sumi asked raising her eyebrows.

All of them stop what they're doing and wait for Eunwoo's reply while glaring at him.