PART 16

I posted a new NAMJIN book called "BROKEN ANGELS". Please kindly check that book and give your valuable feedback to me. Hope you guys give the same support for that book.

Let's back to the story.

After Taehyung left the cafe leaving Jungkook behind. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's leaving figure for a while and told the waiter to pack the remaining food and some more food to go for his hyungs.

After the food was ready. Jungkook takes the food left to his car and goes towards his home.

While entering the home Jungkook was welcomed by the Namjin couple who was watching a movie.

"Hey Hyung, I brought food for all so no need to cook something " Jungkook said finally making the Namjin couple see him.

"You came early," Namjoon asked checking the time on his phone.

"Did you get rejected? Oh my poor baby" Jin said with a gasp.

"What? He gets rejected " Hobi said coming from his room with Yoongi and Jimin while Hearing Jungkook's voice.

"Don't worry bunny. We're always with you " Yoongi said patting his shoulder.

"Seriously guys. Judging from his expression I can easily tell he's not getting rejected. Why are you guys talking like that" Jimin said with a sigh.

"I thought you had a small brain like your height hyung. But you prove me that is wrong hyung" Jungkook said with a teasing smile making Jimin angry.

" yah... I am here to try to help you but you teasing me, you stupid Bunny come here I am going to kill you" Jimin said trying to hit him but was stopped by his boyfriends.

" Tell us what happened on your blind date. Did he come?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who gave him a wide smile.

"Yes hyung he came. He's so cute hyung.
Do you know how much I want to put him in my pocket and protect him" Jungkook said dreamily.

"Look like someone one whipped already " Jin asked teasingly.

"If it's all good then. Why did you come earlier ?"Yoongi asked.

"He got some emergency in his company hyung that's why he left earlier. " Jungkook said with a sigh as he wanted to spend more time with him.

"Don't worry Kook. You will meet him soon" Hobi said with his sunshine smile.

"Since we all are here together why don't we do a movie marathon," Jimin said excitedly.

"That's a good idea come on guys," Jin said pulling Namjoon and Jungkook with him followed by Hobi and Jimin pulling Whinny Yoongi with them to the couch to watch a movie.

They watch movies till the night and eat dinner together. After dinner, they decided to leave their room to rest as they had scheduled for the next day.

Entering the bedroom Jungkook decided to take a bath first.  After the bath, Jungkook came to his balcony welcomed by the chill breeze. By seeing the moon Taehyung's face came to his mind. He was happy that Taehyung decided to give try to this relationship even though they were not official. Jungkook decided to talk to Taehyung because he had left because of an emergency. By seeing the time he decided to message him instead. Yes, he has Taehyung's number, he takes it from his employees.

IN TEXT:

Love ❤️

-Hi Taehyung. This is Jungkook. I thought to check if you're ok. Because you left hurriedly.

Jungkook sent the message and waited for a few minutes for the reply. Seeing no reply from Taehyung he guessed he must be slept by now.

-Look like you already slept. Good night. Sweet dreams.

Jungkook sent the message to Taehyung, put his mobile in a charger and decided to sleep. But he was disturbed by a notification sound in his phone.

Jungkook took his phone to put it on silent but jolted and sat straight in his bed upon seeing the name on the screen. It was from Taehyung, so he unlocked his mobile to see.

IN TEXT:

LOVE ❤️

-Hi Jungkook.

-I'm not sleeping. Just lying down.

-What about you? Did you sleep?

JUNGKOOK

-No Tae... Not yet sleeping.

LOVE ❤️

-Sorry Kookie. I left you in the middle. 😔

JUNGKOOK

-It's ok Tae... it's because of an emergency only. Is everything alright in the company?

-You know you can compensate for it with another date😉

LOVE ❤️

-Everything is alright in the company now.

-Ok Kookie 😊

JUNGKOOK

-It's good.

-What ok Tae 😏

LOVE ❤️

-You know Kookie. What is OK? 🙈

JUNGKOOK

-I don't know🤷🏻‍♂️. Just tell me what is OK Tae.

LOVE ❤️

-Aah... I'm ready to go on another date with you.

JUNGKOOK

-Ok, Tae. I have a schedule for tomorrow. How about the day after tomorrow?

LOVE ❤️

-OK Kookie. I'll clear my schedule.

-Go to sleep because you've scheduled tomorrow.

-Good night Kookie 😴

JUNGKOOK

-Good night to you too sweetheart. 💕

-Bye

LOVE ❤️

-Bye 👋 💜

With that, both Jungkook and Taehyung slept with a sweet smile on their face and dream about their future.

To be continued...

Sorry for the late and short update.
I have a hectic schedule and now I'm sick with a 100-degree fever🤒. Even with a fever I had to go to work because there was no one to replace me as I was doing the work of two people. I don't know when they going to post colleague for me 😤. Hope you guys understand my situation and support me.

Love you guys❤️

Love yourself 💜

Words:922