PART 17

Wow, we reach 1k reads. I don't have any words to explain my emotions now. Thanks for reading my book and giving it support. 😇

Back to the story:

Jungkook pov:

Jungkook got up early in the morning to get ready for the shoot.

LOVE ❤️

-Good morning Tae.

-I'm going for today's shooting. I don't know if I have time to speak with you.

-Eat breakfast before going to work.

-Have a great day.🥰

Jungkook messaged Taehyung Before going to the shoot.

Taehyung pov:

Taehyung got up in the morning and freshened up. Upon checking the mobile phone Taehyung face beams with a bright smile because of Jungkook's message.

Kookie 💜

-Good morning Kookie.

-It's okay if you don't have time. 🥰

-Enjoy your shooting Kookie.

-Have a fun shooting.

-Did you eat breakfast Kookie?

Taehyung messaged Jungkook before going to the living room.

In the living room, Taehyung saw Eunwoo waiting for him to have breakfast as it's their routine.

"Morning Hyungie " Taehyung greeted throwing himself on him.

"Morning bear. Looks like you're in a good mood. What's the reason? " Eunwoo asked in a teasing tone.

"Nothing Hyungie. Come on let's go and eat" Taehyung said with a blush leaving to the dining table followed by Eunwoo.

After eating breakfast both of them left for the company.

Entering the company both of them were welcomed by employees gossiping among themselves and giving teasing looks to Taehyung.

"Did something happen? What are you guys gossiping about?" Taehyung asked them with confusion.

"You'll find it when you go to your cabin boss" one of the employees said with a teasing smile and all left there leaving Taehyung and Eunwoo behind.

"Come on bear let's go and find what is it" Eunwoo said walking towards Taehyung's cabin.

Upon entering the cabin both of them were welcomed by a sweet smell that came from the flowers which filled in his whole office room.