Chapter 14 ( Draco )

I smile back at Y/n, I've never felt this happy in such a long time...I don't know her that well, but I would like to know her more. I have the need to make sure she's alright but my weakness is being kind to her and in general. She's a great friend, she listens to me and I listen to her as well.

I just hated the fact that I saw her with Cedric on that stupid broom today, they looked like two giddy idiots.

I'm not jealous??!

PFFFTTTT !!! that's stupid why would I be? But Hufflepuff and a Slytherin? No...no that won't work out they are completely the opposite. She's calm and Introverted but she'll bite if you give her a reason too. She lets people approach her, it's not the other way around.

Cedric on the other hand, overly confident and overly and disgustingly extroverted. They would just be at each other's neck if they dated, they wouldn't get each other? It's weird because... he hasn't even had a full deep conversation with her? But he's on his knees like a damn house elf, wanting her desperately. It's like Y/n has a spell or something that makes people want to approach her.

See she needs a man, not a boy like that Hufflebitch. Someone who understands her well enough.

No I'm not describing myself. Just she deserves better, like me. I deserve someone who also understands me.

I didn't even realize I was spacing out.

"Draco? Hello?" Y/n's hand waves over my face to grab my attention.

"Sorry, I was thinking about how stupid you looked." I scoff.

"WOW okay..." She rolls her eyes, can she stop doing that? It's irritating.

"So..about that party?" I hear her ask.

"Make sure Weaselbee and no other Gryffindors break in again." I tell her, she looked absolutely stupid with Fred and so did he with her.

"And ways that?" I hear her ask a stupid question.

"Slytherin only party idiot." I roll my eyes.
_____________________________

This was my most shortest chapter I think but like I wanted to show you guys Draco's pov!