Chapter 7 (All over the place.)

Song: movements by young fusion

It gives Draco vibes Istg

a cliff hanger lol

Warning: WEASLYS mentioned
____________________________________

Friday, Sep, 30, 1994

I woke up, my heading pounding and a sudden urge to throw up. I rush into the bathroom throwing up whatever I fucking consumed. All I could remember last night was when I wasn't drunk.

Yes...I drank, this was my dr so it wasn't breaking the laws in my cr?

And what the fuck are they exactly gonna do? Make the "shifting police" come after me?

I remember this boy though. Tall, charming, handsome, no not Fred. We didn't do anything, instead he was like an angel... some type of guardian bodyguard angel...I guess, watching over me? He brought me back to my dorm. He risked going into the girls dormitory, Putting me into bed. If Severus found out, he would probably be expelled or given detention.

I come out of the bathroom.

"I think I kissed Blaise last night?" Pansy says in confusion looking up at the ceiling. Random but- wait what.

"You kissed- BLAISE?!?" I say loudly, Daphne waking up. "Shut UP!!! everyone give me 10 more minutes!!" She yells at us, not knowing what Pansy had said.

Although Daphne didn't approve of Blaise and Astoria's relationship, we couldn't bear the thought of telling her most of the stuff we said about them. That was Daphnes sister after all, and talking shit about her sister to her would just be wrong.

"Did you drink too last night?" I say softly to Pansy not wanting to wake up Daphne. Pansy nods, "Blacked out when I came into bed." She sits up, "I'm used to this, but we better get up..." she looks at her alarm clock. "It's 5:30...we have an hour to get ready before breakfast starts." She goes into the bathroom. "Wash your face, Y/l/n, get the old makeup off." Pansy says, "I was about to do so?!" I roll my eyes, heading into the bathroom with her.

_______________________________

We got ready and headed down to the great hall. Pansy made me put on sunglasses, which was kind of weird. Cr 13 year old me didn't get this but I just played along.

We sit down at our table and start putting food onto our plate and eating. The boys arrive, Theo, Matteo, Blaise, Draco missing. They sit down on the other side of the table. Blaise smirking at Pansy, she gives a weird look to him. Then Astoria comes and sits down next to Blaise, his whole demeanor changes.

I stopped paying attention as I ate, "Take off the glasses, I want to see your stupid face from all the damage last night." Draco says sitting down across from me. My eyebrows furrow, "Shut the fuck up and eat."  I say with annoyance, throwing a sausage at his face, he blinks a few times and gives me his signature dirty look, then kicking my ankle from underneath the table, not hard enough though, at least he cared.

I sigh through my nose then I grab my bag to leave the great hall, I had enough with his bullshit. I kinda did that though for dramatic effect.

I was walking down the hall when I collided with someone. "Ow, I'm so sorry" I say looking up at him or her, Cedric Diggory.
I turn a little red. He looks down at me, raising an eyebrow, "It's fine." He shrugs it off patting my head and walking off towards the great hall. I don't know if he did the head patting part because he found it funny, or if he does that to everyone.

I stand there like a frozen ice block for like 5 seconds then I start heading off to Transfiguration.

______________________________

I arrive too early, the classroom was locked as I expected it to be, I had this class with the Golden Trio and Draco with his minons.

I wanted to talk to Harry, but I was afraid he would judge me because of my house. Scared, I decided to be brave and at least give it a shot.
I saw him coming to class earlier as well, without Ron or Hermione, as I expected because "they're mad at him" and think he put his name in the tri-wizard tournament.

"Hello, Harry" I greet him waiting by at the door, he turns around and with a confused expression, "Do I know you?"

"No? You don't have random people greeting you sometimes for being famous?"

"Actually for being infamous now."

He doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

"Oh."

We stand there in awkward silence for a bit before he speaks again.

"So...what's your name?"

"Y/f/n" I introduced myself. He looks slightly down at my badge to see I'm in Slytherin. I feel as though he's a bit intimidated to see that or because I look weird with the sunglasses I have on.

"Thoughts on transfiguration?" I say to him to fill the annoying awkward silence. "I find this class to be enjoyable but It's a little hard." He nods, I nod as well.

"Why do you have su-" I cut him off before he could question.

"Slytherin party." I say, he tilts his head slightly, "You hungover?" I quickly shush him before he could say anything louder, I get the reason to why Pansy gave me sunglasses now. He stays quiet, then speaks again. "You could get in serious trouble if Professor Snape found out."

"I know, I know..." I roll my eyes. Awkward silence again.

"If you like we can sit together in transfiguration?" I offer. He gives me a little confused look but takes the invitation.

"Sure?"
_______________________________
When class started, Draco came into the room, walking past my desk, he winces at me and Harry sitting next to one another, then he sits in his desk next to Goyle. I roll my eyes at Draco behind his back then taking off the sunglasses to rub my eyes.

Harry looks over at me, "Hey? Aren't you that girl that almost fought Draco?" I side eye Harry, "Yes...but we weren't  going to...exactly..."

Suddenly a flying bird note, lands on my desk, I look over to Draco who's looking over his shoulder at me and giving me a  judging look, this idiot.

I open the note.
__________
You and Potterhead together now?
____________________
~ Draco Malfoy.
_______________________________

"What does it say?" Harry asks me. "Nothing, it's stupid." I scoff and crumble up the note and to throw it at Draco's head. As McGonagall turns to face the board.

Draco slowly turns around in his chair and stares at me for a long time. "Fuck you." I mouth the words to Draco, "when?" He mouths back.

____________________

Short chapter I think but tell me if this is a little too rushed😭