Chapter 5 (Merlin...)

Warning: YALL UNEXPECTED SHIPPING WHICH WILL SURPRISE YOU!!!
Song choice:
R u mine? (arctic monkeys)
____________________________________

A day after the incident I couldn't stop thinking about
Draco, which made me not want to come back to my cr but that's fine it hasn't fully been 1 hour in my cr yet.

I'm in bed soaking in my thoughts, Pansy tries to shake me to wake me up. I groan, hitting her in the face with my pillow, she frowns as I'm still laying down.

"You're not skipping breakfast?!? Cmon I have all the 'tea' I have to tell you about!" Pansy ushers me up, I fall back into bed, it's one of those tired days in my dr.
"Cmon! Y/n?!?"

Pansy, throws my robe at me. It hits my side so I get up
"Fine, fine." I roll my eyes, then stand up walking into the bathroom and changing into my robe, then doing my makeup after. I come out side of the bathroom, Pansy and me start walking down the hall together, We run into Theo and Daphne, having a conversation near the great hall entrance. Me and Pansy give each other that look, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Pansy says nudging me lightly with her shoulder,"Yep unexpected but we'll see how that works out." I giggle.

We walk into the great hall, sitting down at our table, Blaise and Astoria sitting next to each other, Pansy cringes at the sight of them two, I notice her face. I start to snicker a little, I was peacefully eating cereal as Pansy was telling me about the "tea" nodding here and there, not really paying attention, but It catches my attention about how she found out about why Astoria was acting all like shes all that.

"She has daddy issues so that's why she's probably flirting with the whole house?!" Pansy whispers, looking over at Astoria and giving her a dirty ass look.
Astoria side eyeing Pansy back. I listen to what Pansy has to say more, invested. 

I feel someone kick my foot underneath the table, I look up to see who it was, platinum blondie. Trying to play with me. I kick him back in the ankle, glaring at him. Moving my legs away, his tongue presses to his cheek. He looks me up and down, "What? Malfoy?" I say. "Nothing." He answers back.

He gives me a smirk. I roll my eyes at him, he knows how to use his charm but I couldn't let him see I was blushing. "So about the Slytherin party tonight..." Pansy tells me, "Hm? What party?" I focus on Pansy again. "Y'know??? I literally just told you 5 minutes ago...you coming?"
I roll my eyes, parties...Merlin, my mother used to take me to parties every single weekend when I was 9. But this was a Slytherin party, curious...I decided I should go.

"About that...who's coming?" I ask, "The whole house I guess and you're not saying no Y/n!?" I nod my head, "Okay, okay..." I look over at Draco, wondering if he's coming  but not wanting to ask, Draco was talking to Blaise. Astoria keeps her stupid hand around his arm, her head leaning on his shoulder. I cringe at the sight, pda was never my thing. Like do it in the bedroom, they looked like two fools???

"You never know...you might 'find the one' at the party!" Pansy mocks me from what I said on the train.
"Sure...I guess I'll find 'the one' Pans" I chuckle.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I was in defense against the dark arts class, we got a new seating arrangement so I as sitting behind Draco. He would occasionally look behind him just to give me a smirk or pass me a note that would literally have nothing in it to make me confused.

Mad-eye was teaching us, weird but I knew this was going to happen ...I raise my hand "Where's Snape?-" I ask acting clueless but I end up getting cut off.

Mad eye: Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?

A Shifters Love (Draco x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara