Chapter 2 (Y/n's Hogwarts Dr)

SOOOO I GOT A SONG AND YOU LISTEN TO  IT WHILE READING!!
Song choice: (Welcome home son)
Enjoy ❤️
_____________________________________

I was in shock as I gained consciousness, I was where I exactly scripted.
I was on the Hogwarts train. I rubbed my eyes, wanting to ground myself. It would be weird if I just threw myself on the floor and started to take in what was in front of me. I knew it shouldn't ... I saw someone sitting across from me...

Pansy fucking Parkinson...

"Bad dream, Y/n?" Pansy gives me a smug look, as I look up as her in slight shock. "Yeah...uhm...very...Snape was my grandma..." I say sarcastically, biting my lip a little cringing from what I said.

Pansy chuckles a little, "He does look like one."
Pansy adds, setting down her book next to her and putting her hands in her lap.
I nodded, looking around, taking in my surroundings...
It was very trippy, things felt weird, very weird...

Now I get it when someone feels derealization.

I notice someone at the corner of my eye, I look over to see BLASIE ZABINI, opening our compartment.

"I'm not interrupting any... boy talk am I?" Blaise asks, wiggling his eyebrows at Pansy and me. I tried to hide my smile, as I realize that not only have I shifted but I'm seeing a favorite "character" of mine, in front of me.

"No, what's up Blaise?" I say smiling at him, I look over at Pansy, she was admiring him, as I expected her to do in my script- wait I scripted this part he's about to say-

Blaise opens his mouth, "Have you see Astoria by any chance?" He fully comes into our compartment and sits down next to me. Pansy's eye twitches, just like how I scripted, she's never liked Astoria, the one girl who always breaks the damn girl rule and takes every boy, Pansy or any other girl that has grew interest in someone.

"I don't know, don't even care about her... why do you care? Ask Y/n..."
She scoffs obviously and making it noticeable to Blaise and me that she isn't happy. Blaise looks over at me "so-"

"No"
I cut him off, while giving him a weak smile.

Blaise notices the tension in the room. Sighing through his nose, he quickly gets up and leaves.

My first scenario I scripted came true...

I look over at Pansy who is obviously in no good mood.
"Don't worry Pans, karma or revenge is gonna come after her." I get up, and sit next to Pansy, putting a hand on her shoulder, "She's probably gonna die in the summer." Pansy rolls her eyes.

"About that..." I say smirking, Pansy gives me a weird look. "Im kidding...." I clear my throat, removing my hand from her shoulder, "Are we almost at Hogwarts?"

I say changing the subject to keep her mind off of Greenass.

"Yeah, like 20 minutes and we'll be there..."

Pansy answers, looking at her watch on her wrist obviously that didn't distract her.

I lean back and sigh deeply, thinking about all the scenarios I've scripted, knowing that I'm actually gonna have to experience this.

"So...4th year? How do you think that's gonna go?"
I nudge her slightly looking over at Pansy who's still looking out at the window.

"Probably Astoria is gonna get played hopefully."
She smirks, looking over at me.
"Hopefully, and if she dates Zabini, he might be the one to cheat on her with you."

I grin crossing my arms.
"True, I mean I've known him longer but I don't think he likes me back." Pansy groans in anger.

"Cmon, you're like the only girl he talks to I think...right?"

Pansy raises an eyebrow. "Girl, he flirts with the whole house." She laughs slightly, obviously a fake one.

Suddenly I'm screaming at myself in my head, MY STUPID ASS SHOULDN'T HAVE SCRIPTED THIS FIRST THING CAUSE NOW I GOT SAD PANS AND I CAME HERE TO HAVE FUN!!! NOT TO BE A THERAPISTS!!! But womp womp here I am.

I roll my eyes, "WELLLL.... he's known you the longest so that's one." I shrug, then going back to my side from across.

"So who do you fancy...Y/n?"
Pansy changes the subject, looking over at me.
I obviously already know this question to this...the WHOLE Slytherin boys react, well mostly Draco-

"Uhm no one currently..."
I shrug giving her a weak smile.
"I think I'll find the 'one' this year."
I say in a princess, damsel in distress tone then putting a hand to my forehead and fake fainting.

Pansy giggles, "Oh really y/l/n, and who will that be? Crabble?" She starts to laugh, I blink a few times, "The fuck? hell no- that should be your second choice-" I say, laughing back. Pansy rolls her eyes, "but seriously...is there at least anyone you fancy?" Pansy raises an eyebrow. I obviously know who it is, but I act like I don't have one "yet"

"Nope! 101 percent!"

I give her a smug look, crossing my arms and legs.