Chapter 12 (Situations)

Subconsciously I get on top of him as we started to make out, damn he was a good kisser.

"Y/N?!? THEO?!?" I hear a girls voice, Daphne walked in on us, her hand was to her mouth, tears filled up her eyes. Theo sits up, he kept a tight grip on my hips. I freeze, not knowing what to fucking do in this situation.

"Daphne? No...no I- I don't know how to explain this!"
I had to forcefully get Theo's hands off my hips, as I had to chase Daphne, Theo puts his hands in his hair and sighs.

I catch up to her to stop her from running off.

"Daphne! I'm sorry!?!" I say with regret in my voice.

"How could you?!? I cried on your shoulder, I told you everything and how much I loved him! And you! YOU had the audacity to be snogging him?!"

She yells at me, I didn't know how to react. How could she ever forgive me? Would Pansy take my side on this?

"Daph-"

"Forget it! And forget you."

She runs off.

Daphne didn't show up to her dorm for the past 5 hours, I didn't talk to Pansy and just stayed in my bed nervously.

"Why don't you wanna talk?" I hear Pansy voice as she sits next to me on my bed. I inhale deeply, I had two choices, tell her what happened or don't.

"I kissed Theo, Daphne saw us." I say quickly, the remorse and guilt in my voice was very noticeable.

"WHAT?!?" Pansy's jaw drops.

"Liar! No way?!"

"I did it Pansy!? I don't know how to fix me and her friendship?!" I bury my hands into my face.

"Was he a good kisser?" I hear Pansy ask.

"Not the right time." I glower at her.

"Sorry, but maybe you and him...should date?" Pansy suggests. "Are you crazy?! No that would hurt Daphne more!" I get off the bed and stand up, pacing around the room.

"Look Pans, I need you to talk to her about me and Theo and I need her to forgive me?!?" I beg Pansy.

"Ugh fine..." Pansy gets up, I watch as she leaves the dorm.

"Merlin sake..." I sigh and lay back down in bed.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I couldn't sleep, So I headed up the astronomy tower, successfully hiding from the prefects. I knew in the morning I would be tired as hell because it was a Monday tomorrow. I put my hands on the railing, looking up at the stars as the cold air shocked my lungs, it was a good feeling. It was relaxing, I sigh... almost forgetting half of my problems.

"I had a feeling you would be up here."
I hear Draco's voice behind me as he stands next to me.

"...I just needed to think about what I did.." I look down. "I know what you did." Draco inhales deeply,
"So everyone knows now..." I scoff.

"I told you, 'stay away from him.' And what did you do? Not listen to me, now it's spreading like a wildfire."
He steps closer to me, we body face each other.

"It was hard for me to fucking resist?!" I admit unexpectedly.

"Of course, Nott...the charming idiot has his eye on you, I'm starting to think you like him too."

"I don't, and I regret kissing him." I sigh, and bury my hands into my face.

"Pathetic, you need to start listening to me. I give the best advice." Draco removes my hands from my face.