Chapter 8 (Fresh start.)

I FEEL LIKE THE SONG CHOICES TODAY IS REALLY GOOD LMAO

I think it match's Y/n and Draco.

Recommend Song choice: Boyfriend
Ariana grande and Social house

Song choice 2: Poison tree
Grouper

Warning: a specific smexy Hufflepuff 🙏
__________________________________
I stay quiet throughout the whole class after that, fucking "traumatized". I quickly leave when we get dismissed, Harry follows behind..."Y/n! What happened back there, you and Draco?" He gives me a confused look.

"Harry, don't worry." I say rolling my eyes at him and turning a corner.
Harry stands there puzzled, trying to figure out what happened.

A one lunch later and 2 classes after, what he said. We were in Care Of Magical Creatures. Where I met Draco, I stayed very close to Pansy throughout the whole class and tried to avoid Draco. "Why aren't you talking to me?" Draco asks behind me, "Why the fuck do you care? We're not friends?" I ignore him, I feel his presence get mad.

We were learning about proper treatment of taking care of a sick unicorn, I stood closely next to Pansy to avoid awkward tension with Draco. Trying to focus on the lesson, but I couldn't stop thinking about him.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

We finish the lesson, I walked with Pansy back to the castle, Draco desperately stoping me. "Y/n I'm sorry...okay? I made you uncomfortable in transfiguration. Can't we just restart?" He asks, sounding all so...gentlemanish? It was so out of character. Maybe a trick?

I hesitate, "Fine, I forgive you, I guess."
I say, Pansy interrupting. "Awww how sweet, now kiss the bride!" She laughs, Draco and me side eyeing her. He scowls at Pansy and walks back to his minions.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I was in my dorm room, studying for the Herbology test that was coming up soon, Pansy was hanging out with Blaise in the library. I found this suspicious, because they were starting to get very and extremely close while Blaise was still dating Astoria.

I took notes while studying. I knew that I didn't exactly need to study because of what I scripted, getting O's and E's was easy but studying in a Hogwarts dr was funner, relaxing and somehow more peaceful than studying in my boring cr.

I was humming to myself, while eating Pumpkin pasties. I found this sweet treat to actually be one of my favorites at Hogwarts. Daphne bursts through the door, bursting into tears. I look up in shock and confusion and I held back a small laugh.

I KNOW, I KNOW THAT, THATS CRUEL FOR ME TO SAY. "Daph, What happened?!" I quickly get out of bed and hug her, she was crying into my shoulder.

"Theo...we broke up!?! I don't know, it happened so suddenly...he says he's interested in someone else?!"

She cries louder into my shoulder, I feel a little guilt for almost laughing, "Screw him... he's rubbish." I say rubbing her back and trying to comfort her. "I thought he loved me...he told me he did, I know he meant it?!" She looks at me with teary eyes, I frown.

"Would a guy mean that then just leave you for another girl?" I say, a little angry. "Who did he leave you for?!"

"I don't know...another Slytherin?"

My thoughts land onto Astoria, but why would he go after Blaise's girlfriend? Theo and Blaise and extremely close so he would never.

Daphne sits down next to me on my bed. I take her hands, "look Daph, he's going to regret it." I tell her, "You are one of the most sweetest people I have met...he doesn't deserve you." I try comforting her, she stops crying.

"I think it's best if I take a nap." She sniffles and gets up from my bed and plops into hers. I decided to leave her alone for now, so I grab my Herbology book.
I head out the dorm and towards the library.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I saw Pansy and Blaise sitting together in the library, having a quiet conversation. God knows whatever the hell they're whispering about, they weren't even studying as I expected. I return the book to check out a new one. I was looking around for some stupid book to read when I saw, Cedric again. This time studying, shouldn't he be like socializing, like the Hufflepuff he is? No offense.

I stare at him for a while not realizing my stupid ass is doing so. He looks over at me, confused a little but motions me to come over. "Like what you're seeing, Dove?" He says in amusement, smirking then getting up from his chair, towering over me.

"Cedric Diggory, I know you've heard about me." He says confidently. "You were the girl that I ran into this morning. Correct?"

"Y/n...Y/l/n, and Yes." I also introduce myself, standing there like an idiot.

"For some reason, Darling...I couldn't get you off my mind?" He says, looking down at me. HMMMM CEDRIC I WONDER WHY?!?

"Really?...uhm..that's interesting." I question trying to not turn into a tomato.

"Slytherin...eh? Not really my type, when it comes to houses. I guess you could make an exception."
He smiles, damn I want this guys confidence, but ouch.

I bite my cheek, I decided to have some fun. "So, tri-wizard tournament...don't tell anybody this but...dragons are the first task." I tell him, he rasies an eyebrow. "Is that so?...now how would you know about this?" He asks, "Harry will probably just...tell you later..uhm...see you around."

I quickly run off, now I wonder about how much I'm gonna fuck up the time line, this was giving butterfly effect.

I approach Pansy and Blaise who instantly stop talking when I come. "Now what are you two love birds doing?" I tease sitting down on the table. "I have a girlfriend." Blaise points out, "Who's about to become your ex." I smirk at him.

"We're kinda planning 'games' in the common rooms tonight...care to join? Draco with be there." Pansy says, "Why would I care if...never mind but fine." I almost exposed myself in front of Blasie, he would probably not even notice if I had a crush on Draco anyways. Wait...I don't well I do...wait now I'm confused about my feelings. I did shift for him but he pissed me off and things happened.

"Oh Daphne and-" Blaise points out but I cut him off

"Let's not talk about it Blaise, zip it. She was fucking crying." I glare at him, he puts his hands in the air.

"Alright chill, 'mate', chill." He then puts his hands down. "Do I also have to invite Daphne cause it's obvious Theo will be coming." I say.

"He's looking for you." Pansy blurts out.

"Who?"

"Theo."

My heart drops.

"Wait...no..."