Chapter 6 (Drunk in rage)

Song choice: slytherin party playlist

(Recommended to start playing when the party begins)

Warning: A Weasley
_________________________________

We were getting ready for the party, Pansy, Daphne and me. I didn't know what to wear. I look over at Pansy who is already in her party dress, and doing her make up. Daphne is wearing something simple, she was already done, "Pans, you got an idea on what to wear?" I ask, her eyes lit up.

"Oh! Do you have any green dresses? That'll fit the aesthetic and your look!" I nod then I pull out my suitcase that had all my clothes, looking around in it for the dress. Found it, then went to the bathroom. I put it on looking at my body, I looked good, but slightly self conscious.

I come out the bathroom , Daphne sets her book down and looks me up and down, Pansy squeals. "You look amazing!" They both say, fan girling me. I smirk, " Thank you." I say as I start to do my makeup.

"Daphne, you're not gonna wear a dress?" Pansy asks.
"Yeah no, I don't wanna come back to the dorm and not being able to change out quickly."

Lame excuse,
"Y/n look in your suitcase and see if you have a dress."
Pansy demands, I set down my makeup and start to look through my suit case, I spot a blue dress and throw it at Daphne, "it'll make your eyes stand out."
I smile, Daphne sighs..."fine but Theo's gonna be all over me probably."

"Then let him he's yours." Pansy grins, Daphne turns slightly red as she heads over to the bathroom. I continue with my makeup, "thoughts on Theo and Daph?" I ask Pansy.

"It's weird, they seem...too different, Y/n." Pansy tries to shrug it off, I agree with her. "As long as they're happy..."

Daphne comes out in her dress, she looked good.
"Damn girl!" I say in amusement, Daphne rolls
her eyes, "You should curly your hair, Daph..." Pansy suggests, handing her the curling iron. "Fine, fine..." Daphne goes back into the bathroom.

Pansy and I were done, waiting for Daphne on Pansy's bed. As Daphne got out, she looked a little shy. "Cmon nobody is gonna pay attention to us, everyone is gonna be drunk or something." Pansy says, heading to the door.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We arrive to the party, the music was loud. It didn't seem to affect me but it gave me some nostalgia, Pansy grabs both of me and Daphnes hand as she walks over to where Draco, Theo, Blaise and Mattheo were.

Sitting on the couch, Theo was smoking and Blaise was talking to Mattheo, Draco didn't look like he wanted to be here, they all look over at us, I think Draco was checking me out and maybe Mattheo. Blaise gives a slight whistle at Pansy, "Who's that for?" Blaise looks her up and down "Not you" Pansy comebacks. Dahpne and me look at each other.

"We should get drinks?" I suggested, "sur-" Daphne gets pulled back by Theo who starts to whisper something into her ear.

I roll my eyes not wanting to watch this. I head over to the drinks myself, A guy taps my shoulder, I look up at him. "Would you care to dance m'lady?" It takes me a second to figure out who is asking me cause of the lights.

Fred Weasley, He obviously snuck into here.
"Sure!" I smirk, taking his hand not caring about my drink. We danced together it was actually really fun, he spun me around, he was a great dancer. I felt like I was already drunk as I danced even though I wasn't. Fred asks me a few questions.

"Where you from?" He says as he spins me around. "America, transferred last year. Are you a Weasley?" I question, like I didn't know the answer when I did. "Yeah, I got my twin, George over there with some girl." He smirks as he watches me dance, "you got some nice moves miss..." he didn't know my name,
"y/f/n" I say smiling a little. "That's a lovely name." He compliments, pulling me a bit close.

I feel someone's hand wrap around my arm, it was Daphne, "Sorry I gotta go!" I say to Fred, as I get pulled away. He'll probably find another girl while I'm gone. Daphne pulls me off to the side.

"Blaise and Pansy...I don't know where they went?!"
Daphne freaks out, I turn a little red. "Do you think that they're...?" I ask "I THINK THEY COULD BE-" Daphne says in shock, my jaw drops. "They had a few drinks and wandered off?!" Daphne tells me, "They're probably in the bathrooms?" I say, Theo and Draco come up to us both as me and Daphne try to figure this out.

Draco looks at me, I look at him. "Yknow where Blaise and Pansy went?!" I glare at him. "They were on the dance floor...?" He says raising an eyebrow at my attitude. "Well they aren't now!" Daphne yells at him.

"Help us look for the two at least?! I yells at Draco and Theo. "Fine we'll look in the bathrooms." Draco says, grabbing my arm and taking me with him, he could have went with Theo, but no he had to chose me...

We open a bathroom door to see a random couple making out, Draco cringes in disgust at the sight, I look away gaging, as he shuts the door quickly. "Oh don't gag, you were probably going to do that with Weaselbee." He rolls his eyes, "Stalking me Malfoy?" I cross my arms and roll my eyes back at him.

"No, keeping an eye on you, American." He smirks for a second but it fades, "Sounds like stalking to me, you seem like you don't even want to be here." I say, opening another bathroom door, empty. "Because I don't." Draco snarls. "Whys that?" I ask, "I'm not a party person. Blaise and Theo dragged me here."

He sighs, I stay quiet for a moment. I change the subject. "Maybe they're up at the astronomy tower?" I nudge at him a little, "I thought of that first." Draco says, no you didn't I say to myself in my head. We head out of the party, towards the direction of the astronomy tower.

"I wonder how Astoria is gonna feel about this..." I mumble to myself. Draco hearing what I said, "she'll probably get into a cat fight with Pansy." He snarls, he wasn't in a good mood and he made that noticeable purposely. "What's your deal?" I give him a weird look.
"That's none of your business." He continues walking, I follow behind him. Awkward silence...

Once we get up the astronomy tower we head up the stairs quickly, we hear some commotion we assume it's Pansy and Blaise. We fully get up to the astronomy tower, they weren't doing what I thought they were doing, they were just talking with one another, keeping a distance. They both turn around to look at me and Draco.

"This is our spot." Blaise says to the two of us.
"Eh? What no?!? We were looking for you guys." Draco says in disgust turning a slight red, "So no making out?" I say to Pansy and Blaise, Pansy turns red. "Okay, y/n I have a girlfriend. We're just friends." Blaise gives me a serious look, Pansy rolls her eyes at Blaise.

"Okay let's head back to the party everyone, Theo and Daphne are looking for you two also." I announce running back down the stairs, Draco following behind then Pansy and Blaise.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I hope you liked this chapter tell me one of your favorite parts If you like!