Chapter 1 (y/n's stupid cr)

Ever since I was 7 I got into the big franchise series,  Harry Potter, I was so into the movies and the books I always wished I could go there. My dad sorta made it come true, he was amazing. He let me go to London to see the Hp studios. He would buy me the Hp robes, buy me the food from Harry Potter, all the stuff a dad does to make their child happy. Although it felt like I was there I really wasn't and I was aware of that...

As I got older, finally 13, I wasn't so interested in Harry Potter, anymore I would see edits of Draco, George and Fred, Harry, etc etc etc, blah, blah, blah on my fyp on tik tok. I would like the videos of course, they brought me nostalgia. This would cause my algorithm on my phone to show Harry Potter here and there.

As I was scrolling on my phone I came across a strange video...weird? It was called "reality shifting" where you could go anywhere you wanted with just your mind, if it was animated, the Bible, the past, fictional, just anywhere!

Special, awesome, beautiful, smexy, amazing, talented, me obviously, that grabbed my attention! I was invested but...doubted that it wasn't possible...but I decided to give it a shot?

Who wouldn't?!?

I saw many people shifting to hogwarts and I noticed that A LOT! I obviously wanted to shift there too?!? I mean I knew all the characters, I've visited the places where they filmed in Harry Potter so...I wrote a script!

People recommend an app, called notion...eh it was confusing at first but it was less after I started to use it.

}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

{NOTION SCRIPT}
A few things I typed down:
1. Draco is my s/o
2. Cedric gets a crush on me
3. My house is slytherin
4. I can't die
5. I GET ALLL A's and sometimes B's or you can say
O's and E's
6. I know my way around hogwarts
7. No one can use that truth thingy serum on me
8. Pure blood ofc
9. I can speak parseltongue
10. I'm good with spells and potions🥰
11. In 4th year and I'm 15

friends with or soon to be or more😏:
Slytherins: Pansy, Blaise, Draco💚, Theo, Goyle, Crabble, Daphne
Gryffindor: The Golden Trio ofc and Neville 😻
Hufflepuff: Cedric
(Bro why isn't there anyone in hufflepuff)

Scenarios ^^^^

}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Day 1-
I didn't get many symptoms...no results

Day 2-
I felt like I was floating...weird? Nothing

Day 3-
No results

Day 4-
I saw a flashing light...nothing

Day 5-
I swore I heard Pansy's voice?!?

1,046 attempts later...

I woke up...but it wasn't my cr...IT WAS MY DR HOLY SHIT!