Chapter 11 (F-R-I-E-N-D-S)

Song choice: same old love
Selena Gomez
_________________________________
He yanks his arm away and steps back, I freeze and just stood there like an idiot.

"Malfoy what the hell is your problem?" I glare at him
"What's yours?" He says back. "I just don't know what you...what you want from me? Merlin?!? You really know how to be on someone's mind all the time! It's like, killing me!" I run my temples, He crosses his arms...

"Really? That's surprising...but like I said I wanted to start over with you, did you forget that? Do you have memory loss or something? He snickers and looks away.

"Draco." I say looking down, as he looks back.

"You like m-"

"Draco..."

"Y/n?! Admit-"

"Draco! Can we just really start over, please? I'm sorry, it's such a stupid reason for you getting mad at me for bumping into you and that Niffler attacking you. So just man up and forgive me!?" I interrupt him...

He stands there, quietly like deciding what to do...I couldn't read him properly it was confusing.

"Fine...My apologies, I forgive you, I guess." He rolls his eyes.

"But meet me at the astronomy tower, 10:30." He walks off, I stand there awkwardly.

"Uhm...okay?"

I look over to my left seeing him just walk down the long hallway, I part separate ways from him, walking towards the girls dormitory. "Y/n..?" I hear a voice call me from behind, I turn around to look at the person, Astoria Greengrass. she had her hair in a messy bun, her arms were crossed. she looked like she's been crying for hours on end.

"Oh, hey Astoria?" I stand there confused. She hugs me tightly, unexpectedly.
"I feel like...I don't know...some good vibe about you, I really need a shoulder to cry on right now...I- I just don't know who to really talk to." She sniffles and sobs quietly.

I blink a few times, not knowing what to do. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. We're in the middle of the damn hallway girl?!? I rub her back.
"You can...talk to me, it's okay." I try comforting her, wait?!? I'm supposed to be friends with Pansy! I am but like, AM I STARTING TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH PANSYS ENEMY?!? I guess? It's not confirmed, but it's confusing. I specifically scripted we're enemies, do I have to start scripting the Bible to Hogwarts?

"I just really loved Blaise, I-I don't know what to do...I get it, Pansy doesn't like me and I've stole her boyfriend before... I didn't really realize how much it hurt her. Now I understand, her pain, her feelings, her jealousy. I don't wanna be like this anymore...but I don't know how to change." Astoria cries into my shoulder.

"You can change Astoria, Look at me. You can't change the past, but you can change you." I sounded like an idiot giving a useless speech, but the words are true though. I did my best to comfort her. "Don't cry over a stupid boy, you can do better and you don't need a man's validation 24/7 to feel good. You're better than this." She sniffles and looks at me and smiling weakly.

"You're right, thanks Y/n" She hugs me tighter. I smile, it felt good comforting someone successfully especially a Harry potter character.

"You don't need to thank me." I smile back, "I just felt like you were the right person to talk to. We should head to my dorm? If you wanna hang out." She pulls away from me and smiles, wiping her tears. "Totally, yeah." We both walk back to her dorm, I made a new friend, but my friend's enemy.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I hung out with Astoria, she was actually a really fun person to be around with. We opened up to each other, we over shared things if I had to admit. I actually started to like this girl, she wasn't so bad as I thought even though I scripted her as this bad girl, she still was a person, with feelings, thoughts and a personality.